Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [June 27, 2016] Patch Notes - Level Cap Raise + New Dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Raulersonl7p06c View Post
    ROFL. At least Luna in 2009 worked out nicely for tanks. Eyasoft doesn't have a good track history of doing well with its games. I think I may know what directly caused the server to crash, but if it is what I think it is, I don't think it will be up for a while.
    It worked great, they were slow and hard to communicate with, but the game was great, this is just the fake version of Luna, like in smartphone, when you put the graphic skin of other smartphones, but it's only the graphic appearence, it's not the real one, they don't even know what they are doing messing around like this, i wish so much they would open Luna Plus source code and continue from there, keeping from this only the pet system, that is the only thing that they did right and in Luna Plus never worked.

This is kinda sad though. With Steam having its sales for summer and this version of Luna failing at listening to the customers, Suba is going to start getting fed up. Whoever is running Luna here is starting to make the rest of Subagames look bad. Keep it up and the server will disappear. No smart person would buy subapoints for their games if they are going to get this kind of service.

they REALLY need to FIX THE EXP RATE, its to hard to level past 30

Fix loading screen stuck

please fix the loading screen it takes too long to load. thanks!
    Keep it ReaL!

Hi GM. I bought 13 Set of June Box in order to get the "Lovely Swimsuit Clothes", when i got it after opening 11th box, the color is blue. Im a bit disappointed cuz im expecting it to be Pink just like the image it shows on the body part of the costume. Can you please read my tickets regarding this. Thank you.

Need explaination abot Dungeon Bosses.
    I feel like ToD and SoF get 2x Boost.
    11k critical from beast lord to full vit 7x Majin ..
    I mean, my HP only 11k and i died on that critical swing.
    *My gears only Free2Play gears.
    but OHKO hit isnt rational.

Why is this loading screen taking nearly 30 minutes to get loaded every time? When will they fix this? Why do we keep getting event notices when we can barely even play the game? Are these guys deaf or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Hey All,

Todays Patch is a small one, and is as follows:
    • Increase Level Cap to 85
    • Shipwreck Dungeon Opened
    • Great Garden Zone Opened
    • Nera Harbour Opened
    • New Bike Mount has been increased to 150% movespeed as it should be.

The Current June Perm Costume box will be removed from the shop shortly, and replaced with the July Box. If you want any of the costumes in the June box, make sure to buy them quick before theyre gone!

Our next Major patch will consist of New Armor Sets with special bonuses. New, better drops from field bosses. Castle Seige PvP. New Pets and Costumes. A new EXP curve is also in the works to alleviate some of the grind from levelling

Thanks for all your continued support and I hope you have a great time in Blueland!
    when will the stats be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Raulersonl7p06c View Post
    Why is this loading screen taking nearly 30 minutes to get loaded every time? When will they fix this? Why do we keep getting event notices when we can barely even play the game? Are these guys deaf or something?
    they'll prolly restart server and let the server fix itself

Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast