View Poll Results: Yes on Exp Event until Patch

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 64.52%
  • Yessomgpleaseefortheloveofpancakesssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss

    11 35.48%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Exp Event Until Patch Update

  1. #11

    Default

    I tried grinding again for the first time in about a month after yesterday's patch. I gained about 10% exp in about 1h 30 mins of grinding at lvl 62. Now I remember why i stopped playing because I need 3 more levels to get into some interesting dungeons, but that's not possible. I can't set aside 6 or more straight hours a day to grind on this game like I'm 10 years old again, it just ain't happening lol. Also megaphones are still 100k each (which is why there's almost no one recruiting for anything nowadays). GMs said they'll fix it like forever ago but it's still over priced even after the patch.

    I'm going to be honest here I've tried some of Luna's private servers over the past few weeks. They're a lot better than this lol, I don't understand why people aren't on them but hey to each their own. With that said I'm done with this game completely even the private servers lol.

    My tip to all F2P server hosters/owners. Hire some people to just do nothing but play your game legit with no GM powers all day. Seriously these "professional" companies need it because private servers are stealing a lot of your businesses because they know how the game works because the server owners/people with power play and love the game. Crap like bad exp rates, stats being messed up, and over priced megaphones should've been fixed ages ago.

  2. #12

    Default

    doubt that they are going to put the exp event, they already know that it's broken, but they want to keep everything frozen untill the game work, they could see that the server with the 3x exp was surviving like if it was pretty natural, was still slow for me because the quest don't give exp, but more natural and you could level up with some patience, and they saw how turning off the exp event created a mess and frozen the server, but after weeks of complaining they still keep the server frozen, like i said, in a side eya doesn't know what they are doing destroying the game that was perfectly functional in 2012 needed just some content and few bugs fixed, but in the other side the server seems not knowing the game, they don't dare to turn the exp event on again because they don't know anything and have no idea what does it means all this complaining, so they prefere to keep everything frozen without answer waiting and hoping that Eya will be fast, but we all know the timing of eya, the pool say it clearly, all want the event on again except the 3 votes that probably are the GM and admin maybe

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sondzark0pNtklY View Post
    doubt that they are going to put the exp event, they already know that it's broken, but they want to keep everything frozen untill the game work, they could see that the server with the 3x exp was surviving like if it was pretty natural, was still slow for me because the quest don't give exp, but more natural and you could level up with some patience, and they saw how turning off the exp event created a mess and frozen the server, but after weeks of complaining they still keep the server frozen, like i said, in a side eya doesn't know what they are doing destroying the game that was perfectly functional in 2012 needed just some content and few bugs fixed, but in the other side the server seems not knowing the game, they don't dare to turn the exp event on again because they don't know anything and have no idea what does it means all this complaining, so they prefere to keep everything frozen without answer waiting and hoping that Eya will be fast, but we all know the timing of eya, the pool say it clearly, all want the event on again except the 3 votes that probably are the GM and admin maybe
    I think they are going to have a discussion later today or tomorrow about exp event cause even a mod thinks that there should be one, so hopefully they see reason and how this is really messing the game up. The dungeons are HARDER now and yet we are stuck where we are.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantRay View Post
    I tried grinding again for the first time in about a month after yesterday's patch. I gained about 10% exp in about 1h 30 mins of grinding at lvl 62. Now I remember why i stopped playing because I need 3 more levels to get into some interesting dungeons, but that's not possible. I can't set aside 6 or more straight hours a day to grind on this game like I'm 10 years old again, it just ain't happening lol. Also megaphones are still 100k each (which is why there's almost no one recruiting for anything nowadays). GMs said they'll fix it like forever ago but it's still over priced even after the patch.

    I'm going to be honest here I've tried some of Luna's private servers over the past few weeks. They're a lot better than this lol, I don't understand why people aren't on them but hey to each their own. With that said I'm done with this game completely even the private servers lol.

    My tip to all F2P server hosters/owners. Hire some people to just do nothing but play your game legit with no GM powers all day. Seriously these "professional" companies need it because private servers are stealing a lot of your businesses because they know how the game works because the server owners/people with power play and love the game. Crap like bad exp rates, stats being messed up, and over priced megaphones should've been fixed ages ago.
    people don't play the privates cause many of them are getting shut down as well as there will never be new content ever on private servers. I hope there is a LOT of votes for this I didn't even put a no because who would not the exp fixed its been a problem since day one.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVInezca View Post
    this is how broken the exp is and they already knew about it on cbt
    a lot of maps has been skipped just to get higher exp
    mixed priorities
    this has been a problem from day one and they keep delaying it, its not ok.
    like the game is frozen people are only farming and fishing and are only leveling from 1-30 like all my guild mates do not even come on anymore. this is not ok
    and the upped how hard dungeons are now.
    so we can die
    and get barely any exp.
    nice
    beautiful
    I'm becoming p/o
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I dont think that it would take much time to fix the exp curve or the def stat. Suba probably just doesn't want to yet, because if they had fixed the exp curve with the last patch, everybody would be crying for more content in one week... So I guess we are just lacking in content atm, I understand that and I'll be patient...

    There are still many things to be done and they cannot be done all at the same time.
    Last edited by Joermungandr; June 28th, 2016 at 01:54 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joermungandr View Post
    I dont think that it would take much time to fix the exp curve or the def stat. Suba probably just doesn't want to yet, because if they had fixed the exp curve with the last patch, everybody would be crying for more content in one week... So I guess we are just lacking in content atm, I understand that and I'll be patient...

    There are still many things to be done and they cannot be done all at the same time.
    leveling from 1-30 was never this easy and leveling 40+ was never this hard. like around 50+ was where it got harder but that's how it should be when your are becoming a higher level but it should be wear its barely non existent and it takes hours through the day to even get any exp. everyone's not gonna shoot up to 85 if they are scared about that.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9

    Default

    imo it wouldnt be any better being lvl 75 now, waiting for new content and being lvl 85 a week later, waiting for new content again...

    What we'll get the way it currently goes is much more content and with the exp curve fixed the content will last some more time. I believe the exp curve will be fixed along with implementing the castle sieges

  9. #19

    Default

    Based on my observations, it felt like the game died right after they turned off the x3 xp and drop rates. The server was pretty much doing okay during the event. People were forming parties for SOF, TOD, Mudmen, Graves, etc. But now all channels are pretty much empty for every map. All I see people doing is either SOF or TOD. I make it a habit of visiting different maps daily to see who's grinding.... funny the only people I see outside Alker are either pet botters or people who can solo efficiently. It's still possible to reach lvl 85 I guess but at lvl 74, I get about 3-4% every 3 hours on full scrolls grinding in the new maps with a 4-5man pt. Lost all my motivation to even grind or lvl up AND right now I'm not sure if SOF is bugged but the first boss hits 3x harder and his hp got buffed to an extreme even a really good pt couldn't take him down. Nothing to do in-game for me as of the moment.... just fish and chat with friends.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheiaVivar View Post
    Based on my observations, it felt like the game died right after they turned off the x3 xp and drop rates. The server was pretty much doing okay during the event. People were forming parties for SOF, TOD, Mudmen, Graves, etc. But now all channels are pretty much empty for every map. All I see people doing is either SOF or TOD. I make it a habit of visiting different maps daily to see who's grinding.... funny the only people I see outside Alker are either pet botters or people who can solo efficiently. It's still possible to reach lvl 85 I guess but at lvl 74, I get about 3-4% every 3 hours on full scrolls grinding in the new maps with a 4-5man pt. Lost all my motivation to even grind or lvl up AND right now I'm not sure if SOF is bugged but the first boss hits 3x harder and his hp got buffed to an extreme even a really good pt couldn't take him down. Nothing to do in-game for me as of the moment.... just fish and chat with friends.
    all dungeons got even harder. which they should fix that.
    I feel like they don't want anyone to play
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •