31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 64.52%
  • Yessomgpleaseefortheloveofpancakesssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss

11 35.48%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exp Event Until Patch Update

Quote Originally Posted by Krechar View Post
    all dungeons got even harder. which they should fix that.
    I feel like they don't want anyone to play
    the correct answer is, they want people to play, they don't want people to advance in the game right now, they don't want people to leave, combination that can't work, if they don't reactivate the exp event untill the game is fixed they will release that patch for an empty server

Quote Originally Posted by Sondzark0pNtklY View Post
    the correct answer is, they want people to play, they don't want people to advance in the game right now, they don't want people to leave, combination that can't work, if they don't reactivate the exp event untill the game is fixed they will release that patch for an empty server
    they just released a new cash shop item before fixing the loading issues huehuehue

Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

Quote Originally Posted by EVInezca View Post
    they just released a new cash shop item before fixing the loading issues huehuehue
    Oh i can imagine that everyone is excited and going to buy in the cash shop right now my first expense in this game will be when i see my tank getting hit 1 damage and not getting slapped to death

lol slapped to death
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

so many people left already its gonna be empty
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Yes, they seemed so focused on gold sinks and nerfing item drops that instead of making things easier, they keep making it harder overall. And this is why I really don't trust them. I wanted to find Creature for a party, but this crap isnt motivating me to party at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raulersonl7p06c View Post
    Yes, they seemed so focused on gold sinks and nerfing item drops that instead of making things easier, they keep making it harder overall. And this is why I really don't trust them. I wanted to find Creature for a party, but this crap isnt motivating me to party at all.
    You wanted to find creature for a party???
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

I already stopped also fishing, if tomorrow the exp is not on i will be the next, i already wrote the previous post my quit message, but i thought that would be to wait a bit fishing for the next patch, but really everything is broken and frozen

I already stopped also fishing, if tomorrow the exp is not on i will be the next, i already wrote the previous post my quit message, but i thought that would be to wait a bit fishing for the next patch, but really everything is broken and frozen
    yes i thought this patch would be the one with the exp change cause to me
    thats the most vital
    these monsters are too strong
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Quote Originally Posted by Krechar View Post
    yes i thought this patch would be the one with the exp change cause to me
    thats the most vital
    these monsters are too strong
    I did, too. I was pretty bummed to see otherwise. But that's on the next patch. I guess they're trying to make sure there are no issues with the curve? Who knows. I'm trying very hard to be patient. I'll admit, I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast