View Poll Results: Yes on Exp Event until Patch

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 64.52%
  • Yessomgpleaseefortheloveofpancakesssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss

    11 35.48%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Exp Event Until Patch Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default Exp Event Until Patch Update

    There should be an exp event until the patch that changes exp and drop rate and armor and stats happen I'm sorry but its ridiculous how slow it is to level or too even get a 001.00 point
    Raised level cap to 85 but we aren't gonna ever reach it with exp this freaking slow.
    Fix the exp curve please
    I thought it was suppose to be done two patches ago.
    I also honestly thought this patch was gonna be for that!
    That's what the people who spend their money or time playing this game want.
    At least make it playable please.

    Last edited by Krechar; June 27th, 2016 at 10:53 PM.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  2. #2

    Default

    No one is even grinding... The world shout is silent... Everyone be fishing... But with where things were be for the small drop, people were levelling! They would level by day and fish by night. A level a day was reasonable and people were content... Now you can barely get a quart level... And it's discouraging.

  3. #3

    Default

    Let the upper crust get burned. It will be lonely for them as they play with these disgustingly slow loading screens.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raulersonl7p06c View Post
    Let the upper crust get burned. It will be lonely for them as they play with these disgustingly slow loading screens.
    I've been patience thinking that they would fix this each patch.
    this should be a main priority, since its one of the biggest issues for people, people can't do anything besides fish and farm!
    The game is not called Luna Farm or Luna Fish.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayceSpace View Post
    No one is even grinding... The world shout is silent... Everyone be fishing... But with where things were be for the small drop, people were levelling! They would level by day and fish by night. A level a day was reasonable and people were content... Now you can barely get a quart level... And it's discouraging.
    Like I've been pretty patience for a couple months now, I don't understand why they do not fix that ex curve and stats FIRST. That should be first priority since that is how people can PLAY THE GAME.
    The point of the game is to not stand still if people reach 85 so be it omg.
    but if they fixed the exp it would take awhile anyway to reach 85 cause once you get higher level it becomes a lil harder but not this freaking hard holy cow.
    Plus when the fishing event is done no one will have anything to do besides farm but then money will be slow because no one can level and make gold.
    Last edited by Krechar; June 28th, 2016 at 10:05 AM.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  6. #6

    Default

    This thread

    No you should buy all those exp scrolls in the cash shop sorrysarcasmismylanguage

    Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVInezca View Post
    This thread

    No you should buy all those exp scrolls in the cash shop sorrysarcasmismylanguage
    yeah so then i can get 002.00 exp
    I'm not wasting my money on any scroll since it barely does nothing.
    this is stupid.

    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krechar View Post
    yeah so then i can get 002.00 exp
    I'm not wasting my money on any scroll since it barely does nothing.
    this is stupid.

    this is how broken the exp is and they already knew about it on cbt
    a lot of maps has been skipped just to get higher exp
    mixed priorities

    Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVInezca View Post
    this is how broken the exp is and they already knew about it on cbt
    a lot of maps has been skipped just to get higher exp
    mixed priorities
    this has been a problem from day one and they keep delaying it, its not ok.
    like the game is frozen people are only farming and fishing and are only leveling from 1-30 like all my guild mates do not even come on anymore. this is not ok
    and the upped how hard dungeons are now.
    so we can die
    and get barely any exp.
    nice
    beautiful
    I'm becoming p/o
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  10. #10

    Default

    This seriously has to happen..... Honestly getting way too bored.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •