Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pristontale Chat on Discord!

oh my i return from vacation to find this i love it !
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

how to join discord

nice, very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Quass10n876rkjM View Post
    how to join discord
    Join discord using this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/xuZV8Ku

To me now it says invalid or has expired, but i manage to post the pic to verify and also got the message from a bot but now i got nothing, not the server or the message ...

Quote Originally Posted by NakedKobra View Post
    To me now it says invalid or has expired, but i manage to post the pic to verify and also got the message from a bot but now i got nothing, not the server or the message ...
    Yeah i signed up on the link you gave and they had to verify my email before i could post and i waited and waited and got no email. Well thanks for posting the link to discord. All i was going do is take pictures of any suspected hackers and report any who picked them up because if someone sells any of that and some innocent player buys it he will be banned for something he really didn't know. I am just a concerned honest player and if i can help i will do what i can. Cya i am going back on to play i hope.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Hello guys.

I applied to the discord server and posted a screenshot with my IGN clearly visible. Unfortunately someone didn't believe I was a real player or thought I was a hacker. Before I even had the chance to explain how come I didn't play pristontale for 8 months, I got kicked from the discord and now I can no longer apply. (As if not playing a game for 8 months makes you a hacker...)
    I know it's not nice for me to not play the game for 8 months, but since I wanted to explain myself to the person who kicked me, and I can no longer do so on discord, I feel obliged to do it on the forum. I hope no one feels bad about me doing this, I just want to reply to the person who whispered me on the Discord server before kicking me.
    DiscordRespons.jpg

EDIT: I notice the text is difficult to read. That is why I'll post it in text here:
    Player: "so you have a mage for 2 years the same level, then dont login for 8 months, then come back today and sudednly know about discord, and you claim this is your main
    BULL
    ****"

Me: "Hey, I'm sorry you don't believe. Guess there's nothing I can do about it, but still, sorry for that. I guess you never have stopped playing a game because you were bored of it and then a few months later decided to take another look and decided to give it a go again. Well, for me, that has happened multiple times before. Maybe, since you can see that I didn't play that char for 8 months, you can see that that is a pattern I had more frequently in the past: some weeks / months of playing and then some months off. Anyway, you don't have to believe me, it seems like your mind is set up about it already.
    And if you wonder why all of a sudden I know about discord, I read about it on the forum yesterday when I was looking for the pristontool to download again. It seemed like a nice idea to join the community and be able to learn some more things about pristontale. I thought the community would be nice and eager to accept new people concerning the player base. However, as I'm viewing your politeness, it seems like I made a mistake there. Too bad, you seemed like a nice person on the forums. Anyway, wether you believe me or not, I'll continue playing pristontale for the following weeks. With or without discord. I just thought I'd be welcome."

Kind regards,
    Robbe
    Last edited by Yesrobbe4; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:03 AM.

Apologies for my blantant response, but we have been having LOTS of issues recently with hackers and *********s coming into the discord chat room and being annoying and spying on our chats, as hackers are reported there as well. So they see their name, then try do as much damaged to our game before they get banned.

Heaps of them were banned recently and came back to discord in troves, using every single mule account under the sun to try get back in.

So when you applied, it just looked like every other troll account under the sun.

You just have come along at a REALLY bad time. I can verify you now, sorry for my rudeness.

Ive been kicked out 3 times, it was because i came in a bad time aswell?

I was fighting back hackers on here and went to discord one day to help report one and i couldn't get past the email verification. So i just put it off and did nothing. I thought discord to be junk but now i realize they blocked everyone from coming on since hackers were attacking there also. I am an advocate of any good thing that comes along and helps and one day on here i had it out with one of them. I got to say our community is really strong and we have to fight off these guys because sometimes you are on your own and me and ruffio was battling one early one morning and there was nobody on here to help but us. And believe me we took care of business i wasn't going to be pushed around by anyone. So anyway if discord becomes available i would sign up sometime in the future when and if we get hackers gone.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast