Thread: More customization features

Exclamation More customization features

Nothing to crazy but I would like to have more basic hair color features like to change hair to a different color , and also new basic hair and eyes no style coupon changer needed. I mean new luna new hair make it different from the other versions

- also the ability to change costumes color or maybe release old costumes with different color a red or blue rainy day for example this should be easy and simple to add

- brown skin elf's

Feel free to add on

Quote Originally Posted by MINMl View Post
    - brown skin elf's
    Brown skin everything pls

+100
    I'm glad someone else wants re-colors of the costumes. Always hated the girl raincoat costume being yellow. I thought purple would suit better. *crosses fingers* Hoping for that brown skin tone, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma524 View Post
    +100
    I'm glad someone else wants re-colors of the costumes. Always hated the girl raincoat costume being yellow. I thought purple would suit better. *crosses fingers* Hoping for that brown skin tone, though.
    yeah I feel like re color should have been one of the first things added in cbt because it was promised

Quote Originally Posted by Mincubus View Post
    Nothing to crazy but I would like to have more basic hair color features like to change hair to a different color , and also new basic hair and eyes no style coupon changer needed. I mean new luna new hair make it different from the other versions

- also the ability to change costumes color or maybe release old costumes with different color a red or blue rainy day for example this should be easy and simple to add

- brown skin elf's

Feel free to add on
    Oh yes, The #1 private server right now (I don't know if im allowed to mention its name) currently has 4+ different colors for all the basic starting hair. For something so basic it's a huge improvement for variety. I'm hoping this server considers it