Thread: <ask> a question about pet

Question <ask> a question about pet

I want to ask several questions about pet :

1. Which pet is good? (Both range and melee)
    2. How to get pet stone?

*I'm still new to this game.

You can get pet stones mostly by killing enemies. They are an uncommon drop just by killing things but there's also other ways of getting them too but that requires going into a lot further detail and since you're a new player i don't want to overwhelm you with random info xD;;

And magic/physical is usually up to you. Just know that magic is usually better damage since enemies usually have lower mdef than they do pdef.
    Most of the physical pets have good skills though too so it depends on the type of skill you'd prefer it to have.
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    You can get pet stones mostly by killing enemies. They are an uncommon drop just by killing things but there's also other ways of getting them too but that requires going into a lot further detail and since you're a new player i don't want to overwhelm you with random info xD;;

And magic/physical is usually up to you. Just know that magic is usually better damage since enemies usually have lower mdef than they do pdef.
    Most of the physical pets have good skills though too so it depends on the type of skill you'd prefer it to have.
    Tell me for further detail pls, I am a fast learner XD

I want to get a 4/5star pet but did not know where to get the stone ..