Thread: Newbie Helping Network

Default Newbie Helping Network

Newbie Helping Network looking for more people level 40-60. The goal is to help out the new people with leveling and having some good fun. I'm looking for people to have some alt characters for TOD Normal. Want to begin with building a foundation of having a very friendly community. Starting to get some great results from helping the new people win. If you are interested in the group, please post here in the forum and or pm CecilHarvey or ClaudeKenniSO in game.

Tanks available:

AshtonAnchorsSO LvL 65- TOD Hard/SOF (Goal is LvL 75 Dungeons at the moment)
    CecilHarveySO LvL 61- TOD Hard (Goal is LvL 65 TOD Hard Tank)[If needed, will go LvL 70 and become Knight]
    FaytLeingodSO- LvL 53 TOD Normal (Goal is LvL 55 TOD Normal Tank)

Tank in maintenance-

ClaudeKenniSO- LvL 66 Swordman (Could use some help hitting 70 faster.)

All the tanks are being prepped to do dungeons and partys very well and gladly accept any junk armor donations to include shields and any enchanted piece of plate armor.

We also are partners with Alker Trading Company and the Boss Assassin.
    Last edited by Raulersonl7p06c; August 7th, 2016 at 11:53 AM.

Oh... im a level 20 newbie... can you give meh a boost ^_<

I'm here, TOD Normal

IGN : Natsuhiko

Had some maintenance to do, but tanks should be ready. Just PM me in game. Looking for more people to help.

It wont let me update, but If you are new to the game, I want to keep this updated between daily and weekly. This is to help people know we are active. Let me know if you want to join in on this.

I will also help
    IGN: TheWalkingDead
    Level: 63
    Class: Rogue
    If you need things like EXP scroll or anything not to expensive I can help as well
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

IGN: TheEyeofHorus
    Level: 68
    Class: Priest

PURIST THUNDERWRATH, Omniknight: "I am here to help."
    Gloria et divitiae in domo eius, et iustitia eius manet in saeculum saeculi.

Also, something new. I just got the tank leveled up enough to let people leech up to level 85. Tank is currently 65, but finally fixed alot of the armor. Only catch is I have to use the right potions. Need some donations for lvl 65/70 one handed mace to make the kills go by faster.

BTW do we have a basecamp? or maybe some place in the alker or maybe another map that we can gather around.. so it will be a lot easier to find our network.. I will give you when I have that mace mate..
    Gloria et divitiae in domo eius, et iustitia eius manet in saeculum saeculi.