Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [August 8] New Training Point system, Dungeon changes, LvL 80 Philo stones, and more!

Default [August 8] New Training Point system, Dungeon changes, LvL 80 Philo stones, and more!

Greetings all!

Todays patch introduces a new system called "Training Points", changes to dungeons to make them more solo-able as well as still useful for full parties, Level 80 Philosopher stones will also be in the Cashshop shortly after the patch.

Training points

By killing enemies, players receive Training Points equal to ((Monster level - Character Level + 5) * 2), meaning a level 50 character killing a level 53 enemy will gain 16 Training Points. These training points can be spent on special passives that increase statistics such as Crafting chance, Enchant chance, Strength, Dexterity, Intellect, Vitality, Wisdom, Physical Damage, Physical Def, Magic Damage, Magic Defense, Pet, Physical Damage, Pet Physical Def, Pet Magic Damage, Pet Magic Defense.

These skills are acquired in levels via the skill window

For the first 2 weeks of this new system, Training Point gains will be increased by 100%.

Dungeon Changes
    Dungeons have been changed to validate their use more. Drops rates have been increased in most dungeons, as well as the difficulties of monsters in dungeons have been adjusted.

All monsters in dungeons now also have a chance to drop items, instead of just certain enemies and the bosses.

Dungeon tickets are now acquired through the exchange shop. Players must trade in 1 "Dungeon Coupon" + an amount of Gold to receieve a dungeon entry ticket of their choice. Dungeon Coupons drop from most enemies.

no i hate this let me play again

Is there a cap on the boosts given by AP or is there a level cap on it?

No more luna lost treasure box drops?

-diputixx

you guys messed up the drops in dungeons only candy drops
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

JUST FIX QUEST EXP REWARD PLEASE FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME like million exp rewards each quest just like old luna.... Grinding is not the answer..

I still have faith..still..

Ya, its like once you do the towers, regular monsters = foolishness and too much grinding.

now im back on this game i expect much more

I'm back too, big sentiment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast