Thread: Please don't read if you still want to play Luna Online Reborn

Default Please don't read if you still want to play Luna Online Reborn

Alright. I don't know how to say it.

When the very first day after launching, I started to play this Luna Reborn as Maya. I know it from someone with nickname: Amaryllifolius. I love this game very much. I want to create a family with that Amary guy. Then, there's a guild that I mostly want to join from the very first day, it is FairyTail, leaded by Mavis (sorry if you read this post, Mavis). :( In the first meet, I see this guild is a great guild and also friendly in forums. :) But I think there's none in FairyTail left in the game right now.

I was very excited on that day. Soo many people online and also many funny people talking with megaphone. :D
    When I feel bored hunting with my friends, we sat together and read funny topics in the shout.

I think other MMORPGs didn't have this unique feels. :')

Then, I played until level 27 and there's something made me have to stop play this game for months. So I stop (and thought I would come back in that month for reunite with my Luna friends => this month). But there are so many things changed now. Sorry, it's my bad, I didn't follow the news and updates of this Luna so idk why. When I played it, I feel a little bit lonely. I wonder why but I know I'll never know because they weren't online for days.

So now, I've decided to stop play it until that day come one more time. (the very first day moments and feels). Sorry, it doesn't mean you have to be like me. If You still want to play, just play it. :)

if that day comes, please email me: intaniamayaelrika@gmail.com and I'd love to come back and play it just like before ^^ I won't play other MMORPGs, just Luna Online.

Thankyou Feaa (Feather), Herr (Herr), Queenie (Queen), my other friends, and also all Luna players. :D

Aw.. i just started playing. Come back! I need companions in mah journey of the shield and hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by AldrichcreNjU27 View Post
    Aw.. i just started playing. Come back! I need companions in mah journey of the shield and hammer.
    Tell me your in-game name (IGN). My IGN is Maya..

My IGN is Aldrich