Thread: Knight is not an upgraded form of Swordman.

Default Knight is not an upgraded form of Swordman.

Knight I was looking at because initially it looked cool from previous versions and had more things to offer for 2 handed players. Now Knight is actually worse than Phalanx. You get just about the same moves for Phalanx, but at least Phalanx has 1 AOE that comes with it. No Swordstorm for Knight like it was before. Now its like a severely broken and underpowered Phalanx. Don't know if this is intended or when I will hear a reply.

Welp, as i have observed... you are referring to Luna Plus system. Stats, skills and gameplay were overhauled on luna plus. But since this is Luna Reborn, its like... the older version of luna system is used... the system before luna plus. More like the original one. There might be updates later on (i wish) but for now its the old luna where tanks are so squishy.

Anyways, The knight class is the class in between. Its supposed to be so-so in def and so-so in offense. But yeah... it has lower attack than gladiator and lower def than phalanx, specially having only the old skills present (no luna plus skills). So choosing knight would mean, you'll have a pretty hard time alone. But in a party, i think its pretty handy. As it got moderate attack and def.

Quote Originally Posted by AldrichcreNjU27 View Post
    its the old luna where tanks are so squishy.
    In the old luna Tanks were over powered as hell, carrying literally a complete map behind you with attract circle and getting no more than just 1 damage from each mob. Mostly Blocks at that.

Quote Originally Posted by AldrichcreNjU27 View Post
    the old luna where tanks are so squishy.
    Wrong. I don't know what "old luna" you played but back then tanks were OP, with Block they took only 1 damage per physical hit. 1 damage point. My friend used to tank all the Giants (whose damage is high af) on the map for hours with no problem at all. Good old times.
    It's in Luna Plus when the tanks got nerfed greatly.
    "Seething malice..."