Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSA About Luna

All that everyone at higher levels ever do is dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Why? Because grinding and questing are completely worthless! The mobs do not give nearly as much exp as they should given how difficult it is to kill them and quest rewards are simply laughable.

Ideally, each mob of the same level as the character should give exp equivelant to 0.2% of what they need to level up. That means no matter what level my character is, I need to kill exactly 500 mobs on my own that are the same exact level as me. Also, quests should have an exp reward equivalent to 2%, with repeatable quests giving 1% after the first completion.
    For example: I'm 50 and take on a quest that requires me to kill 50 level 50 mobs, then upon completion I should have gained a total of 12% of the experience I need to reach 51. Other factors like having additional party members and experience scrolls would work as normal.
    Also, gold drops from mobs needs to be at least doubled and quest gold rewards need to be seriously amped up.

Implementing a system like this would be a HUGE step to making grinding and questing more viable and bring players out into the maps instead of just hanging out in front of Magical Tower or waiting for the dungeon count to reset in Alker.

Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellainS4HI4 View Post
    All that everyone at higher levels ever do is dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Why? Because grinding and questing are completely worthless! The mobs do not give nearly as much exp as they should given how difficult it is to kill them and quest rewards are simply laughable.

Ideally, each mob of the same level as the character should give exp equivelant to 0.2% of what they need to level up. That means no matter what level my character is, I need to kill exactly 500 mobs on my own that are the same exact level as me. Also, quests should have an exp reward equivalent to 2%, with repeatable quests giving 1% after the first completion.
    For example: I'm 50 and take on a quest that requires me to kill 50 level 50 mobs, then upon completion I should have gained a total of 12% of the experience I need to reach 51. Other factors like having additional party members and experience scrolls would work as normal.
    Also, gold drops from mobs needs to be at least doubled and quest gold rewards need to be seriously amped up.

Implementing a system like this would be a HUGE step to making grinding and questing more viable and bring players out into the maps instead of just hanging out in front of Magical Tower or waiting for the dungeon count to reset in Alker.
    Those are valid points but they have been told several times, the answer is always the same "we are waiting for eyasoft to do it", and I'm not saying they didn't submit the requesto for this changes to eyasoft. The most likelly did. Still, grinding is never a good option, more quests, more objectives, keep the players busy doing something different is the best way because spending 12 hours or more to get 1 level is just ridiculous and games are supoused to entertain, not to bore you to death or cause you stress or back pains. Besides I talk for a Lot of people when I say Not everyone is a school kid with too much time to spare, a lot of us are people with jobs and other things to do and we want to progress when we play so it feels like it's worth it. I might be asking too much from an old game though. Ad the changes stated in my previous comment still apply, there is no sense in doing all this if the service keeps going like this since it will attract no old players let alone new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtsOfAlchemy View Post
    You think all other portals had planned on shutting down Luna? None of them did, just like you and still you know how that ended. This staff requires a serious attitude change, there is this lack of respect that dresses as jokes that could go by as long as the people laughing doesn't become the target of the joke but then when that happens, the "salt" like you call it, starts pouring out.

The developers have always taken Long to do stuff like the portals wanted them to do and still, other portals never had levels of low population, other portals in the meantime had planned other events and ideas to keep their population as lively as they could because, other portals knew that without players the money doesn't flow in, only until their closure was announced they always had a huge ammount of players specially a crowded full of lag Alker Harbor.

This looks like a private server. If this keeps going and you keep neglecting the publicity of the game then forget about steam and whatever other ideas that might come because a lot of the good old loyal players are already gone and it's fact they will NOT come back, so you have to bring new people. How are you planning to do that? Alec.

I don't know if you realize but most of the players in every MMORPG don't even get close to the forums at all and they will certainly not join any skype group, which means your presence is never felt by anyone that don't come to the forums. If the staff wants to be friendly with the players then that has to be with all the players, not just some of them.

It's been a few months since we last spoke and leaving me with a sour disapointment, sorry if I'm blunt, but you're the main GM of Luna and the game is increasingly decaying. Worst part of all is that there were houndreds of serious loyal people that you lost over this prefference of leaving the game aside due to another project that is actually Part of the same game that's slowly and painfuly dying.

This is not the Game's fault, this is neither the Developer's fault. There is more than enough content to be creative that is not being taken into account for improvement of the Service.

Now I wonder, why is there only One main GM when other portals always did great because they had at leas 2? One taking care of the game inside and the other one working on projects like the one you talk about.

I've said it before pal, this is not a matter of the game being good or bad, it's a matter of service. We players don't have to know what harships GMs and Devs are going through, we only want to see the game growing and have fun playing.

My aim saying all this is once again, to raise a constructive non destructive non offensive critique and I hope it's taken professionally as it is, a critique to be taken into account from me, someone who likes this game to you the people in charge of making it great again.
    +10000000000000000000000000000

They did so many unnecessary patches without thinking the effects to the game like putting dungeons instead of fixing experience from field monsters and it made pk system dead, dual pet system where you can use 2 pets with disable skills, Easy drop rate of high level peiras. Aside from that, its has been 2? 3? 4? months since last GMs appearance. No game events and no one reads our post here @ forums haha. Good luck on launching it to Steam. this game needs total renovation and more contents like pvp arena, rare drops from monster , fix stats and more. I have been playing this game since CBT and now i decided to quit and not spent more money to this wonderful game which has been mismanaged by Subagames.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaonlinep0Qxl View Post
    They did so many unnecessary patches without thinking the effects to the game like putting dungeons instead of fixing experience from field monsters and it made pk system dead, dual pet system where you can use 2 pets with disable skills, Easy drop rate of high level peiras. Aside from that, its has been 2? 3? 4? months since last GMs appearance. No game events and no one reads our post here @ forums haha. Good luck on launching it to Steam. this game needs total renovation and more contents like pvp arena, rare drops from monster , fix stats and more. I have been playing this game since CBT and now i decided to quit and not spent more money to this wonderful game which has been mismanaged by Subagames.
    It makes me sad, but I have to agree with you. When I come into the game, it gives the the same sensation of the end's prelude that I felt in the other games.I might be wrong as there is still time to save it but every day, at least one player stops being consistant with the game. And I can't blame them, I stopped playing it months before this happened. Now I only come into the game and forums once in a while to check how things are going.

If I may, I just started playing because I recently found out about Luna being back. Just a lowly level doing quests. First of all, what the heck does [Event] Halloween Treats does?! I searched the net, the forum, I can't find anything, the game doesn't explain anything like the [Event] Coupons the description say double like but nothing happened. I had to Google it and dig the forum to find out what it does. Maybe it's just me being noobie but there should be other noobies in game too and they're new and don't know a thing. xD I asked people but they ignored me. ;;; ]

Second, GM just said that we should get to Skype in order to get replies, and other people have been complaining about GM not being active and I think it's only fair because if forums aren't actively responded to, what's the point of having a forum at all? This is the official LUNA FORUM after all but Skype is the one being active? That's-

Third, monsters are dropping peanuts. I am level 35 but my skills are nowhere near that level. It became something like "I should prioritize the strongest skill and focus on those" instead of being able to learn them all. I mean, what's the point of having so many skills but can't really level them? I remember in the old Luna, I can pretty much learn everything! My attacks were colorful, fun and sometimes I waste MP just for the heck of it. It was fun! Every SP would already be used and I still have extra money to craft many, many colorful, fun armors that I loved to do.

Third, the quests got me thinking, is it really worth doing them? I should just grind to level up instead. They give peanuts with peanuts experience. That's what MMO is, grindy, doing quest. New players would follow where they lead. There was one time where NOBODY is giving out quests. I had to search for them. Like a lost lamb searching for the path to home- Then I found where I should be. Old Luna would lead us to places. After Alker Harbor, go do quests here and there and that would lead to more NPCs with new quests. But I had to find them myself.

Fourth, why is it so dead? Where are other players? Whenever I see players out in the field, I'm like WOW OTHER PLAYERS LETS GO TALK TO THEM. Its bad. Like some rarity. MMORPG is about the community. Being able to play with other people. Out of all the other Lunas, I would choose the one with many players. That's what I thought when I saw Luna Reborn because it's official instead of private servers. Luna Reborn feels more private than those.

Still, I'm gonna stick around. But that's only because I love Luna Online. If that fades and nothing is improved, I might just find other Lunas because Luna Reborn isn't the only one. That's just what I think as a player. Others might think the same way so. Guys pls be careful, I want to see this game up and running and active. Sorry if it wasn't constructive;;;;
    Last edited by ChitoDream; January 1st, 2017 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitosegamXcfY5 View Post
    If I may, I just started playing because I recently found out about Luna being back. Just a lowly level doing quests. First of all, what the heck does [Event] Halloween Treats does?! I searched the net, the forum, I can't find anything, the game doesn't explain anything like the [Event] Coupons the description say double like but nothing happened. I had to Google it and dig the forum to find out what it does. Maybe it's just me being noobie but there should be other noobies in game too and they're new and don't know a thing. xD I asked people but they ignored me. ;;; ]

Second, GM just said that we should get to Skype in order to get replies, and other people have been complaining about GM not being active and I think it's only fair because if forums aren't actively responded to, what's the point of having a forum at all? This is the official LUNA FORUM after all but Skype is the one being active? That's-
    For the [Event] Coupon, you use it to buy items from the shop near the mini-map.

I don't understand why they mainly use Skype instead of the forum itself, the Games Masters (Joof & Alectronas) haven't log on to the forum for more than a month. Same goes for the Forum Moderators.

Subagames said they are not planning to shut down Luna Online: Reborn, but it doesn't seem like they are planning to keep the game alive either.

i down loaded the game and says lack of servive but my internet is fine is there files that need to be fixed or should I just try redownloading it??

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrox012P0pe0 View Post
    i down loaded the game and says lack of servive but my internet is fine is there files that need to be fixed or should I just try redownloading it??
    better not download this game. you will quit after you log in haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrox012P0pe0 View Post
    Try turning off firewall and windows defender, if that doesn't work re download.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast