Thread: Fiella's Art Shoppe

Red face Fiella's Art Shoppe

it's been a very long time since I have done some drawing and idk the going rates but I know I came back to the game after a loooooong time away and starting fresh. Which means the funding is low so I am offering my services as an artist. I am not great but if you like my art feel free to contact me via ingame or forums. in game is probably going to be quicker.

deviantart: http://ladyspellbinder.deviantart.com/

IGN: Fiella

I accept SP purchases Gold and trade items. I don't really have set prices, a general range would be discussed but eventually payment depends on level of satisfaction. preview will me shown with a large preview watermark visable across it. Once payment is made you will be given a clean copy. Examples are on my deviantart, I am still practicing and this will also help me get better. I have been stumped lately and blocked so hoping drawing some characters will help.

As for slots available I am not posting openings. If you have a request post it here and I will review it and contact you if it is something I want to attempt. If I cannot do it or do not feel comfortable I will also tell you.

So guessing no one is interested in buying art and only looking for freebies. If no one bothers requesting soon I will just close the shop i guess. Not like I have been playing much DOMO anyway.

Any chance a reskill would be good enough to buy a piece? ^^

What did you have in mind, I kinda gave up on DOMO lately but depending on what it is I might still give it a shot

Looking at your devianart, I see you like superheroes/villains..so I suppose I'll just try to appeal to that.
    As I'm assuming you're going off of personal tastes I'm posting the things I have that are close to this theme, but operating on the assumption you're a little picky, but hoping you'd like to draw one of them. If you like multiples and don't have a favorite, then of course I will pick one.

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

To reiterate, I'm posting multiples because I have considered you might reject 4 or all..and rather than post 5 separate times asking it's easier to just ask if any one of these appeals to you. xD;
    Last edited by KaraCTArtCollector; September 17th, 2016 at 12:17 PM.

im not sure what exactly it is you are wanting. as for heros and villains i just draw whatever is inspiring me at the time. usually i am show reference pics of characters in a game or given a description/mini bio of what the char is and then i just wing it. I dont even use references other than just the appearance of a character (eye color, hair color ect) it may take me a while, to reply but i will check in when i can. and dont worry about reskill or cost. since im not playin domo much anymore i wont be charging you. but you'll probably be the only one i do had some irl stuff come up lately. So give me a general idea of what you would want, and if you want me to design an outfit or you have one in mind. im sure we can figure something out it just may take me some time to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by LadySpellbinder View Post
    im not sure what exactly it is you are wanting. as for heros and villains i just draw whatever is inspiring me at the time. usually i am show reference pics of characters in a game or given a description/mini bio of what the char is and then i just wing it. I dont even use references other than just the appearance of a character (eye color, hair color ect) it may take me a while, to reply but i will check in when i can. and dont worry about reskill or cost. since im not playin domo much anymore i wont be charging you. but you'll probably be the only one i do had some irl stuff come up lately. So give me a general idea of what you would want, and if you want me to design an outfit or you have one in mind. im sure we can figure something out it just may take me some time to get it done
    I was thinking you were going to choose what you wanted to draw, so I was asking if you liked any of the things I posted.
    Some artists only draw certain things. I was thinking you might not want to draw any of them, so it would be better to ask about all at once instead of being refused and waiting to be refused again. xD

But since that's not the case, I'll just request the least drawn one. :'D

Spoiler:  

Thanks in advance for the freebie. *w* I don't mind waiting, I'm pretty good about that.
    If you could design her a brand new casual outfit that would be cool. ^-^, Horns are optional but the red devil headwings are a must. She likes paddles and whips, a bit gothic personality wise so a darker color scheme is preferred, but purple is acceptable as a bright color.
    Last edited by KaraCTArtCollector; September 21st, 2016 at 08:59 PM.

I am sorry it is taking so long, every time i try to draw lately i just get slammed with a block. I also spent a week in bed sick and miserable. I have no idea when I will ever be able to get it done, I have not forgotten I just have not been able to. I will keep trying when I have some free time. Not sure if it will be a portrait or a 3/4 body. I will do my best to get something done but it may be a long while before I have anything ready to show you. xD this is why i said there would be no charge, i knew my block was bad and not sure when it will let up. again sorry the wait is being so long but i just cannot get anything done lately between life, block and being sick off and on.

I'm happy to hear you're working ion it, but I hope you feel better soon.
    Also hopefully you can get over your art block..xD;, Creative blocks suck.

it's more than a creative block, we were taking care of 2 orphaned kittens, they were only 6 weeks old when they suddenly got sick with a chest congestion. We did all we could but we lost one last week and one last night. One was sick early on but the one we lost last night was seemingly healthy until yesterday morning, it hit fast and hard. I am sorry but idk how long it is going to take. I have general ideas in my head but every time i try to draw them i get hit with block or now just start crying because of the kittens. I will try it just may be a long wait. I am a mess right now and can't bring myself to pick up a pencil or my tablet.