Thread: With the upcoming Japanese shutdown, how about Wizardry Online

Post With the upcoming Japanese shutdown, how about Wizardry Online

I know there was a pretty big following in NA for Wizardry online and since the only way to play it now outside Japan is with a VPN and seemingly near fluent knowledge of japanese, I know many would love to see that game come back

Quote Originally Posted by SomaTheWolf View Post
    I know there was a pretty big following in NA for Wizardry online and since the only way to play it now outside Japan is with a VPN and seemingly near fluent knowledge of japanese, I know many would love to see that game come back
    To be candid, I was actually pushing to see if we could bring back Wizardry Online as I was a major fan of the game. But the developers mostly ignored us and weren't interested in working with us which is a shame. We gave it a good try to bring it back and it even had an ENORMOUS thread here on our forums, but by the looks of it doesn't look like we'll be able to bring it back, especially when it's shutting down in its own country.

Default nobita

I have read your article, it's very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it. powerline io

Default Agen Poker Online

988poker melayani pendaftaran akun 24jam, dengan bonus new member 20%. hanya deposit 10rb anda sudah bisa bertaruh .