Thread: Newbie!

Default Newbie!

Hello Everyone. I guess I've found myself back to playing Priston Tale. I completely forgot my previous account name so I'm starting fresh and was hoping to see if there's anyone who'd like to play with me as I know this game gets lonely without a party or a group of people talking to each other. I'll be starting a new Priestess character as I've always loved playing priestess when PT first came out. I know there a lot has changed since then and I'll be looking forward to the new gameplay.

IGN: Miukki

Welcome Miukki if u Need any Help Pm me in game T100x and Omayron

Hey, just started playing again myself, not sure how long it'll last but its always fun with other people rather than solo. Not entirely sure what I'll be playing but I made a mech for now, just got it to level 25 ]BeyondReason[ is the IGN

welcome back to the game, I am new to this game, but playing my brother high lvl character, what i can offer in helping you both , that i can pass few boss crystal to you.. it helps in leveling and tanking monsters, just contact me in game usually i spend my day in valento server,

IGN Sofiux

Well thats nice of you, do you not have any lower levels to play with me though ? I'm also not sure if I want to play Mech or something else and I heard there is 2x on servers except on valento right now