Thread: [September 27] Level 100 Cap, Old Alker Harbor Music, Majin Buffs, Housing and more!

Default [September 27] Level 100 Cap, Old Alker Harbor Music, Majin Buffs, Housing and more!

Greetings all!

Todays patch touches base on a little bit of everything! Starting off with one of the most important ones.

Level 100 Cap increase
    The level cap is being increased to 100, and with it, the 4th job advancement is now available!
    Players can access the 4th job advance via Cindamook in Nera Castletown.

The Sahel Zone (Lvl 95-100) is being opened up as a new leveling zone.
    Very Hard Difficulty Tower of Death is opening as well. New terrors await!

Old Alker Harbor Music
    The old music is back! A much more festive and exciting music now plays in Alker Harbor. Other zones will be getting this treatment based on player request.

Majin Buffs
    Majins are in now way "bad", but we figure they need a little something extra. So this patch is rolling out some changes to them overall.
    The 3 different "Blessings" of the majins now give more significant boosts to stats.
    Blessing of Beelze - Critical Damage increased.
    Blessing of Lupia - Cast speed of all spells increased. Dodge chance Greatly Increased.
    Blessing of Parasaika - Max HP increased. Phys Defense increased.

For all blessings - Overall attack power increased. - Much lower penalties for Dual Weapon Mastery.

Housing and more
    Housing buffs have been changed, and players can now recieve up to 4 buffs per day per Character.
    Various new Buffs are available from the House now.
    New housing related items will be available from the Cash Shop as well.

Higher level accessories are available now.

Thank You!

an "Empty" patch again. How about put those peiras back to the dungeons or rare drops from monsters like the old luna or increase the gold drop? promote/advertise the game via social media? increase exp rate on field areas - it would be nice to see people grinding there instead of just staying at alker and doing dungeons. right? just Remove Camp rankings instead of banning players who were abusing it (I saw what you did there).You did not ban all "Face Palm".LOL. giving a warning was not a bad idea. right?. Now they lost the will to play. I did ask also my old friends to play the game and no one dares to. haha. anyway i am still staying here and hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruchan1SESWtL View Post
    an "Empty" patch again. How about put those peiras back to the dungeons or rare drops from monsters like the old luna or increase the gold drop? promote/advertise the game via social media? increase exp rate on field areas - it would be nice to see people grinding there instead of just staying at alker and doing dungeons. right? just Remove Camp rankings instead of banning players who were abusing it (I saw what you did there).You did not ban all "Face Palm".LOL. giving a warning was not a bad idea. right?. Now they lost the will to play. I did ask also my old friends to play the game and no one dares to. haha. anyway i am still staying here and hoping for the best.
    +10 for the pieras. Dungeon boss that took 3 hours to beat and a ton of potions the other day that dropped NOTHING was the straw that broke the camel's back. And no reply if the boss dropping nothing was intended. Almost seems like a scam or something. Something about all of this doesn't feel right at the moment. Id support Luna, but at the moment its too stressful to play with only like 1 person an hour roughly to talk to. Play games for fun, not to get angry and frustrated because of developer not doing their job.
    Last edited by Raulersonl7p06c; October 5th, 2016 at 11:36 PM.