Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember.....

rip priston tale

When as a melee you spend lot of your time in oasis pulling mobs for the priestess on their rock
    When you were stuck at the login screen for hours with that theme
    Noon 9X Mage
    Mercure 9X Pike
    Littlenoon 79 Mage

Hey guys. I was looking at the google today and found this forum lol

For many years I was trying to find some people that played priston in 2002-2006, I knew the ptprophecy forum but I think it doesn't exist anymore.

All the things that you've said is real and I miss all those things.

xXPutinhaXx had other char that calls IcanFLY, a mage. He is brazilian as I am, but didn't talk in portuguese at the game because many BRs was destroying the game lol

I remember, Battleboy, TheUnexpected, ShutUpYou, ToadAthilas, PaTyTa, Atit_Tinmanzzzzz, daicaviet, and many others that played that time.

Priston Tale will never be the same again.. At that time there was only tier 1 it was much more difficult to gain experience..

that time was very complicated because you increased the levels and did not know which points were better to put, health, spirit, strength

I remember Nicoamil too, I think he was a Fighter.

I was [PT]darkness-BR a pikeman, and after I created [NBK]darkness, a mage.

I played at KZEE - Awell

Miss all you brothers that played at those times.
    sorry if my english is not understandable

Stay safe!!

nbk darkness

Quote Originally Posted by NBKDARKNESS View Post
    For many years I was trying to find some people that played priston in 2002-2006, I knew the ptprophecy forum but I think it doesn't exist anymore.
    ptprophecy lives on within me. i owned the place.

remember other br gunys? the cool ones, not jonhy. Nobre, Funto, Diegrokremer, Greivor, Filippo... all the bunch.
    http://i.imgur.com/0HwDd37.png

I do remember " The Server is Full" and it could last for few hours to just log in. Fs with jaggy axe and supreme armor is here
    rapeyouall 13x
    Proud member of OHxR3B1RTH

thous were the days
    thc4me/jy

I still remember too, I just retreive my account for check if this game is still alive.
    Last login was 10+ years ago ... I feel old.
    Last edited by Talvir; November 22nd, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

I can't miss a chance to talk about the good old times.
    I managed to find an old screenshot with the person "putinha" that someone mentioned in this thread (in the chat window):
    Image 1
    But the person I remember is Drake, who people would admire because he had 4x stuff...
    Image 2
    Also in July 2004, I remember this cool event when a GM appeared in town as a mob and spwned bosses for people to kill right outside Ric. That was pretty cool and people were going crazy.
    Image 3
    People also complained about the game becoming Pay to Play at that time, and decided to block access to ric warp gate as a sign of protest haha:
    Image 4

error error
    Last edited by Raven5Knight; February 6th, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

Was playing a priest althea at that time

Played with a fighter muadib and an athalanta tabatacash... if they still on ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast