Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight Guide's

Default Knight Guide's

First the more common build strength build

Strength: All other points
    Spirit: 68-72 for murky.
    Talent: 95-99 for 80d armor and swords
    Agility: 68-77 for 80d boots ( But best to have 68-70 agi)
    Health: Base

and skills well first 3 main skills are

Brandish (main lvling skill)
    Saword Mastery (adds Damage boost)
    Grand Cross (main 1v1 skill)

NOTE* by lvl 80 you should have these 3 skills all lvl 10 unless you like to hunt more than mass kill then you can leave brandish lower lvl

Then you have 3 skills that can not be used at the same time as eachother so you realy only need one untill you have spare points

Holy Body (adds abs against undead not that good unless hunting undead)
    Holy Valor (adds attack also gives to party but only against undead)
    Drastic Spirit (adds defense prob the best all round of the 3 in this group)

NOTE** unless you plan to hunt undead and only undead then I would go with Drastic Spirit untill lvl 95

Then you have your last 3 skills

Divine Shield (adds block and also regens HP from undead attack)
    Godly Shield (chain block from Divine shield and adds abs rate)
    God Bless (adds attack power good only with 1v1 skills)

NOTE*** Divine Shield is best at lvl 9 dont waste the extra point

Then you have a build i have used mostly to lvl fast

Spirit: 102-108 for Inferna (this will give you around 380+ MP)

ok now skills go like this for this build

the first ones to lvl in order

Brandish (main lvling skill)
    Saword Mastery (adds Damage boost)
    Grand Cross (main 1v1 skill)

Note* Brandish is a must have lvl10 skill for this build but to use this build best you need to go to maps like S1 and lure 5-10 mobs at once and mass kill never kill a pack of mobs if there is less than 5, then GC the last few

then just get these last skills

Divine Shield (adds block and also regens HP from undead attack)
    Godly Shield (chain block from Divine shield and adds abs rate)
    God Bless (adds attack power good only with 1v1 skills)

NOTE** Divine Shield is best at lvl 9 dont waste the extra point

NOTE*** all other skills are not needed because you will mainly be mass killing mobs and you will be in lower maps than your lvl for eg train in maps 10 lvls lower than your own if your lvl 75-80 lvl in dark sanctuary. The idea is go to lower lvl maps kill 5 times faster and stay there longer cos you use less pots thus lvling better than having to get hp pots all the time

What about Divine Piercing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce08KS View Post
    they all lie

ask a real Knight that has a build that actualy kills High lvl pikes and Fighters and can prove it

use speed boots and cash shop bracers and High age a set of lvl 44 gaunts(+16 will give you same stats as +8 lvl 100 gaunts)

put all points to strength
    trans spirit or V ring spirit (56-61)
    Talent as low as you can (95-97)
    agility min (19 no more )
    HP base min (24 no more )

skills well

10 Physical Training
    10 Sword Mastery
    10 GC
    9 Devine Shield

For Elite Points most knights go for this;
    10 Godly
    10 God Bless
    restof your points DP.

this all helps but realy just lvl up, out lvl them and then kill them all

at just lvl 112 I can have 1097-1271 damage mind you I am sum what of a freak Knight 118 abs and 844HP 1747Def 998A/R

my points are like this
    strength 603
    spirit 61
    Talent 97
    Agility 19
    Health 24

** also you may ask why Physical Training well simple with VRings you get 410 MP and 1153 STM (with Phy/Train) this means you pot less than your FS or Pike friends and when they pot the speed of the Mirage Sword comes to its own pleasure and draws the fatal blow

BUT wait there is more if they KO you its all usless but can be avoided with a quick first pot before the visual attack if you watch close enough
    i quote this build up because it's Epic build for Knight..
    actually 1 thing runs in my mind while training my knight... since the tanking skills of Knight is not worth or should i say useless, then it should go for Heavy Hitter. "Glass Cannon Build"

since this is Knight Guide Thread i will ask some questions

1. is Grand Cross never miss?
    2. is it ok for a knight to not have Spirit?
    3. if i have that build can i kill Valento in Solo?
    4. what if i use Divine Piercing in Bless Castle, is there a chance that i can kill in an instant?

i'm currently training my knight and it is lvl 45 right now. since there is an Event Girl right now is it worth? co'z that build(Quoted above) looks promising even if i don't have a decent gear...

dont underestimate the KS deffences trust me without the 2 deffence skills I quoted above (devine/godly shield) you will find yourself getting alot of crit hits from mobs and pvps

1) Grand cross dose miss but even with lvl 3 wepon it has high hit rate so dont worry to much till you have the Gold and friends to get lvl1 perf sword (I recomend lvl1 if you are using this build tho cos you lose alot of A/R due to the low lvl agi)

2)no spirit build on a KS I have never tryed however I have found for most lvling and PVP 400 mana is nice target around the 68 spirit mark but min spirit I would ever go is 60 for perf spirit V ring and Trans

3) yes and no you will always need a prs on that build untill you lvl up a fair amount (100+) and KS can kill valento solo from lvl 90 on the normal build anyway just need to change skills around

4)NO the problem with it is the attack can be potted through as in the hits are staggered long enough apart for the person you hit to pot with ease however if you use Grand cross constantly and see their HP drop below 30-40% and then use it you can get a good attack to kill but its not the ideal skill in BC cos wile you are doing all 7 attacks you cant pot so your open to all hits and normaly die unless you have higher gear and HP to tank the attacks anyway
    http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7669/sigy1.png

Bruce08 lvl 125 KS
    GhostThaw lvl 112 SM
    SweetPosiedon lvl 112 PRS
    BossTime lvl 106 KS
    kingl0rd lvl 101 FS
    Ikuza lvl 94 PS
    Bruce0B lvl 85 KS
    bruce08 lvl 80 KS

Quote Originally Posted by danteabarai View Post
    i quote this build up because it's Epic build for Knight..
    actually 1 thing runs in my mind while training my knight... since the tanking skills of Knight is not worth or should i say useless, then it should go for Heavy Hitter. "Glass Cannon Build"

since this is Knight Guide Thread i will ask some questions

1. is Grand Cross never miss?
    2. is it ok for a knight to not have Spirit?
    3. if i have that build can i kill Valento in Solo?
    4. what if i use Divine Piercing in Bless Castle, is there a chance that i can kill in an instant?

i'm currently training my knight and it is lvl 45 right now. since there is an Event Girl right now is it worth? co'z that build(Quoted above) looks promising even if i don't have a decent gear...
    I may go a bit different from bruce but here are my thoughts

1. It does miss but rarely because grand cross adds attack rating
    2. Not really because knights fall a little behind on dmg compared to other melee classes so your going to have to go for the most minimum possible spirit and put all into strength
    3. Yes, you can solo valento as soon as you reach level 90. Having holybody at level 10 is a must and a high level godly shield will do nicely too (but holybody is a MUST if you want to solo valento).
    4. Well you could use it but it requires very precise timings. But most people dont go for it since it has a very long animation.

Hope that helps ya out
    http://i56.tinypic.com/166m99w.png

thanks Sir Bruce and Sir Skyrus for answering my questions and it enlightens me.. =)

maybe i should rebuild the first stat build
    this:
    Spirit: 68-72 for murky.(maybe i will put this into 60 or 63 for V.ring and the sheltom will be Transparo)

as of now i reset my stats and i make it like this:
    str - 147
    spr - 53
    tal - 87
    agi - 53
    health - 24
    and i'm currently lvl 54 lvl 10 brandish,lvl 2 sword mastery,lvl 2 Grand Cross.
    as for buffs i did'nt lvl it up maybe if i complete the lvl of Grand Cross(lvl 10) i will go for Divine shield then holy body.

actually i'm planning right now to hunt Valento with this build then i will create new knight for Bless castle

isnt min tal 94? (ept1.net sais 95 but im pretty sure thats wrong)
    JarFreaKaHh - 105 - Prs - Galantia - Valento <br>

Quote Originally Posted by JarFreaKaHh View Post
    isnt min tal 94? (ept1.net sais 95 but im pretty sure thats wrong)
    u r right^^

just sold a few days ago a ks tt 94 Tal Req^^
    not all stats r right at the fan pages e.g. gr8 shield base max blk is 20% not 19% like its written there and some other things too but I dont like to write all these things down here^^
    and btw i am wearing a ks enigma 112 wp req a lvl 96 ks here^^
    decided to wear it till 102 perhaps 105 and push then wp for bellum or ordo...
    and I prefer piercing for brand not at least for extra mutant dmg and dev pierc in bc during too long thats right but looks for me as the most stylish skill in pt when its a 7 hit combo and how it looks like what i am playing is very important to me too...

My knight is DP and Both valor and holy body build

My exception to God Bless it is indeed a working offensive buff but you can lower it to 1-6 just to catch up with DP
    Last edited by OdDeSeY; March 6th, 2012 at 01:11 AM.
    Relationships are hard. It's like a full-time job, and we should treat
    it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they
    should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay, and
    before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast