Thread: Steam Link Issues

Post Steam Link Issues

Hey Guys,
    It looks like there have been some issues with linking Steam accounts to Suba Games accounts recently. The issue appears to be resolved currently and we have made the following video guide to show the process of linking a Steam account to a Suba Games account.
    Simply run the game through Steam and the process should be simple.

What was up with that error 404 on the website? I got my account linked no prob, after enabling the Steam overlay. But after doing so, it was like my cookie for your site was completely destroyed. I couldn't login, I couldn't reset my pass until this morning. Now it works fine, but I was really worried. I thought someone got into my account or something!
    DoMO IGN: DarkJade

It's working now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Icywind1980 View Post
    What was up with that error 404 on the website? I got my account linked no prob, after enabling the Steam overlay. But after doing so, it was like my cookie for your site was completely destroyed. I couldn't login, I couldn't reset my pass until this morning. Now it works fine, but I was really worried. I thought someone got into my account or something!
    Ya not sure the details of the website issue but tech team said that something went wrong with it and they fixed it this time.

This may seemed odd, but is there any way I could un-link a successful link to steam? I accidentally linked my stalling mule
    Dream Of Mirror Online
    Started: 2007
    IGN Name (then): lost_fighter
    Suba CBT Name: Commoner
    IGN Name (Now): Sidonis
    Guild:Barely Adequate

This window doesn't pop up for me even though i finally got the over lay to work, it just brings up the website no page like that ever comes up and I've tried using overlay ona different game

thank you this was helpful.

if i have already link steam account with new subagames account, how can i remove the link for link old subagames account ?

and so how to buy item domo with my steam cash?