Thread: Any guilds active and recruiting?

Default Any guilds active and recruiting?

Hello, everyone. I thought I would make this thread for information gathering. All the other threads are slightly old, and instead of hunting in-game (where I haven't found a single guild), I was hoping to see what feedback comes from this.

I am looking for a guild myself to join, so feel free to private message me in-game. My character name is Azuresands.

i have a lvl 2 brazilian guild (blue camp) but im really thinking in disband it and try get in an active english guild couse this game really tends to expel players from it...sadly Its to hard to find party for dungeon, and even more hard to make my guildies stay in game in the past 40 days ive invited more than 30 players to my guild and atm at this date 02/11/2016 i have none playing =/, and most of them left game at lvl 40~65

I've been playing by myself over the past week. I haven't been in any parties and I haven't spoke to anybody. The game itself is fantastic, even the grinding is fine (that's one thing I am good at), but, I guess I'm just feeling lonely at this point when I do everything solo.

Right now I'm sitting at level 40 and I've got a few quests to do in the Moon Swamp area. Also got the class change quest to become a archer. So I've got stuff to keep me occupied.

So... it was you...
    the One I met Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Robertcoch342lx View Post
    I've been playing by myself over the past week. I haven't been in any parties and I haven't spoke to anybody. The game itself is fantastic, even the grinding is fine (that's one thing I am good at), but, I guess I'm just feeling lonely at this point when I do everything solo.

Right now I'm sitting at level 40 and I've got a few quests to do in the Moon Swamp area. Also got the class change quest to become a archer. So I've got stuff to keep me occupied.
    SO that was you
    the one I meet yesterday

come join me

Little that I knew that I know a little.