Thread: Suba's Most popular game?

Smile Suba's Most popular game?

Hey guys i am new here.

Im sorry If I posted in the wrong area.

Just wondering whats the Suba games most popular game, in terms of number of players

Hey Boss.

It's either Priston Tale or ACE Online. Priston Tale is still pretty active but I have never logged into ACE online before so I can't really say for sure which game has the largest active population. All I can really say is enjoy PT ~~~~~

Thanks for the reply I will try prison tale, Ace doesnt look like my type of game

I read that as prison tale, haha, "priston tale"

Yeah I call it that too cuz its very fun and addicting and never let's you go away LOOOOOOL. Anyway, when you log in just make sure to choose the Valento server as it is the most populated. Also, the main fansite is Pristonworld.com for info on the game (make sure to take a look at the quests). Just be aware that a lot of the players are high level so you may not see too many people as you are leveling up but leveling is fast these days so its not a big deal IMO. GL ~~~~~~~~~

Ok thanks for the advice

It's either Priston Tale or ACE Online. Priston Tale is still pretty active but I have never logged into ACE online before so I can't really say for sure which game has the largest active population. All I can really say is enjoy PT ~~~~~

??????

goldenslot

I don't mean to crap all over Scuba, but from what I've been observing, they don't give a crap about their games or communities. Don't be surprised if they cancel events, ignore bugs or forget to reboot servers for a week after they crash. I've experienced it all from them.

When they start caring I'll start respecting. Until then, they lost it.

Depends of the game.

Dream of mirror online still get maintenance (with novelties) and even got a new event admin.

I just came back to Priston Tale after 6 or 7 years and I was surprised to see how Active PT is after those years. I am enjoying PT again and the game does not feel like a super massive huge grindfest MMORPG to level up. Still a super grindfest though.