Thread: Can't Login

Default Can't Login

I'm having trouble logging in. Whenever I log in it would take me to the server menu only to kick me back to the login menu. When I try to re-enter, I get disconnected cause apparently my account is already online. However, when I re-try to log in for the third time the game makes me wait 25 seconds before I can attempt to login. I've re-installed the game several times now seeing if that was the issue, I even got it on Steam. However, neither the direct download or steam version have been successful. In fact, the Steam version is much more explanatory, telling me that the "connect was past due. discconected". If I could get some help about this that would be great.

Log-in system is dead,
    Gms are dead over the weekends,
    Expect there will be no lh for about 2 days

Please manage your withdrawal symptoms well

But I had friends online from when I started having the issue. Does it only effect those that weren't online from when login went off?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSoren View Post
    But I had friends online from when I started having the issue. Does it only effect those that weren't online from when login went off?
    yup, those who have logged in before the Log-in system went dead are safe, they can still play, but when they get dc, they cant log-in back

Lol man, this team is a shame to the titles lol.... i was playing luna reborn from the same team, and theyr left the game to the crows, now im playing lucent heart and i liked it, and again they fk me up.. geez... no words, theyre sure wants no one playing their games, im almost sure of this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by JoneHitprvr1FKV View Post
    Lol man, this team is a shame to the titles lol.... i was playing luna reborn from the same team, and theyr left the game to the crows, now im playing lucent heart and i liked it, and again they fk me up.. geez... no words, theyre sure wants no one playing their games, im almost sure of this ^^
    I don't know about the other games but Lucent Heart's team works hard on the game. The thing is, they are humans, and they don't work over weekends, that's why this issue hasn't been able to be addressed quickly.

Yeah, mr.human... if you work on a business like this industry, you need to keep it running 24/7 thats how it work's!! Some players can only play at night and weekends, and most of those would not even bother in type here in the forum.
    I dont want to or look stupid, this is not my intention, im just sad because this is the third suba title i really love to play and cant play for some reason... thats sad.

It seems that people here think it`s normal, not much to say
    Well, at least now I know what kind of problem I`m having too

Quote Originally Posted by JoneHitprvr1FKV View Post
    Yeah, mr.human... if you work on a business like this industry, you need to keep it running 24/7 thats how it work's!! Some players can only play at night and weekends, and most of those would not even bother in type here in the forum.
    I dont want to or look stupid, this is not my intention, im just sad because this is the third suba title i really love to play and cant play for some reason... thats sad.
    True that , good point.

The game is now back up online!