Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAT Legacy Loading Screen Problems V2

Post MAT Legacy Loading Screen Problems V2

A lot of players over the years have had problems loading into MAT.

The most common problem is once a player clicks "START" in the launcher, the launcher closes as normal, the loading image appears, and then nothing happens forever.

For non-Windows 10
    Right clicking on this window should cause it to fade white a bit, and then a "MAT is not responding" window should appear.

Click the "View Problem Details" button on the bottom left. (The exact wording may change depending on your windows version)
    A list of stuff should appear.
    Navigate 10 or so lines down and find "Waiting on Application Name: XXXXXXXX"
    Remember the name of this process.

Open your task manager (right click on your task bar and click "task manager", or Press Ctrl-Alt-Del and click task manager, or various other ways to do that)
    And go to the processes tab. (The name of this tab may be different, but it will look like the following)
    Make sure the "Show processes from all users" is checked. (it may be a button instead of a checkbox)

Find the process that you found earlier. (In this example case, it was spotify.exe)
    Click on the process in the list, and click "End Process" (May also be written as "End Task)

Once you End the process you found, one of two things may happen:

MAT will start shortly after. It will then pop up with a random error and crash.
    or
    Nothing happens.

If it is the first one, that's good. Just start MAT normally again and it should run without problem.

If it is the second one, repeat the process again, and the "Waiting on Application Name" should be a different process.

(y) #MakematGreatAgain

Hi plz i need solution because MAT in windows 10 not operate plz help me

My Gm Can i ask where are you From..?

Hi Alectronas. I would like to again you put in the mall the LV1 defense card in silver coins as a in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Madera999 View Post
    Hi Alectronas. I would like to again you put in the mall the LV1 defense card in silver coins as a in the last year.
    u have a backup same price like the lvl 1 defense in last year ,and it much better than the normal lvl 1 defense

We taking all your opinions, we gonna give what the people ask for, balanced with the game need for. Thank you for your Suggestion.
    Is me... Moshy

Can you please show us the specific problem? We already got some information about MAT having trouble in W10. We need all the info you can share with us, so we can give you an specific solution.

Hit me up here on in game (iMosh).
    Is me... Moshy

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    A lot of players over the years have had problems loading into MAT.

The most common problem is once a player clicks "START" in the launcher, the launcher closes as normal, the loading image appears, and then nothing happens forever.

For non-Windows 10
    Right clicking on this window should cause it to fade white a bit, and then a "MAT is not responding" window should appear.

Click the "View Problem Details" button on the bottom left. (The exact wording may change depending on your windows version)
    A list of stuff should appear.
    Navigate 10 or so lines down and find "Waiting on Application Name: XXXXXXXX"
    Remember the name of this process.

Open your task manager (right click on your task bar and click "task manager", or Press Ctrl-Alt-Del and click task manager, or various other ways to do that)
    And go to the processes tab. (The name of this tab may be different, but it will look like the following)
    Make sure the "Show processes from all users" is checked. (it may be a button instead of a checkbox)

Find the process that you found earlier. (In this example case, it was spotify.exe)
    Click on the process in the list, and click "End Process" (May also be written as "End Task)

Once you End the process you found, one of two things may happen:

MAT will start shortly after. It will then pop up with a random error and crash.
    or
    Nothing happens.

If it is the first one, that's good. Just start MAT normally again and it should run without problem.

If it is the second one, repeat the process again, and the "Waiting on Application Name" should be a different process.

HOW about WINDOWS 10

Greetings, @KapeKaba to bypass the loading screen for windows 10 you can use the following link. I've tested it with my PC running windows 10 and it always works!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=90TfEGFmrZ8

Note* I take no credit in finding this solution, it was found by one of the players in MAT along side with Modertor Mosh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast