Thread: Magicians in Brazil Priston Tale

Default Magicians in Brazil Priston Tale

Two wizards and two priestesses playing in secret lab. Just a video to share with you how are magical characters in Brazil Priston Tale, official server of Zenit Games.

hey this is cool bro, hmm the prs is using extinction... kinda good idea for aw and sl

why can't we have that in ept.....bpt is so lit.

mage uses both sa and es to improve dmg great idea.....can we have that in ept too !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSean View Post
    hey this is cool bro, hmm the prs is using extinction...

Unfortunately Extinction fails a lot ... But in spite of that it helps to finalize the undead

Quote Originally Posted by Domainmoney View Post
    why can't we have that in ept.....bpt is so lit.

mage uses both sa and es to improve dmg great idea.....can we have that in ept too !!!!!!
    The ability to use Third Anima and Elemental Spirit together saved the mage. It was a beautiful update.

Last edited by PegasuMage; January 14th, 2017 at 09:31 AM.

I noticied he is using vl but frm something he is casting inside his inventory like a piece of pie. What is that? He has a lot of buffs at the top, some i recognize and some i don't. Mage does seems strong because his es is not eating up mana while being hit by monsters. Good vid thanks for sharing.
    Level 11x - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan OHxR3B1RTH

Quote Originally Posted by KirbysoftLBjeW6 View Post
    I noticied he is using vl but frm something he is casting inside his inventory like a piece of pie. What is that? He has a lot of buffs at the top, some i recognize and some i don't. Mage does seems strong because his es is not eating up mana while being hit by monsters. Good vid thanks for sharing.
    thats a loot from the event valentine's day which gives VL, we get it on EPT sometimes,
    And yes Energy Shield doesnt seem broken like in EPT, and we can see the defense pop up. Funny thing energy shield in ept has been broken since the defense pop up disappeared with an update.
    Noon 9X Mage
    Mercure 9X Pike
    Littlenoon 79 Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Fafard View Post
    thats a loot from the event valentine's day which gives VL, we get it on EPT sometimes,
    And yes Energy Shield doesnt seem broken like in EPT, and we can see the defense pop up. Funny thing energy shield in ept has been broken since the defense pop up disappeared with an update.
    Yeah i had a 9x mage years ago still do but don't play it much but i remember es was crappy and loose lots of mana. Maybe someday i bring it out of retirement if es gets fixed and can do more damage. Sharman i was hoping it would be better but i see it wasn't so i never created one. Old mage i think is the best anyhow i hope he gets his fix probally other mage players would come back again. Mages back then were cool we didn't have tier5 and only 1x grind. Those mages players back then were hard core though and mages still have a following.
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; January 16th, 2017 at 05:38 AM.
    Level 11x - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan OHxR3B1RTH