Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Suba DOMO Questions Thread

Default I miss monthly title bounty

Oua daghu Siam.

Hello, I was just wondering if monthly title bounty will be back this year? Happy New Year \o/

We may run it once as an special occasion, but there's no plans to return it on a permanent basis

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Oua daghu Siam.

Hello, new player here. Was wondering if it is at all possible to rebind keys, the game is very hard on my hands since the F keys are so high up and I have to switch keyboard layouts as well since my keyboard is of the AZERTY variety.

It is not possible. If it were, I'd be using different key bindings a long time ago. So I end up clicking the different buttons.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Just a moment of assessment. I saw some people trying to take shortcut like asking onyx that doesn't exist (or only AKFrost know it), and someone requesting suit weapon (instead of true weapon needed to craft it), and Yin Long Costume (we all agree that we can only request something that released ONLY in item mall). And so we need further clarification, thanks

IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)
    IGN : oriha (Lv 75 Blademaster - Lv 70 Thief Hunter Mercenary Witch Doctor)
    IGN : AceCocytus (stall) "Sovereign Abyss"
    IGN : Elegant.Sprite (Alchemy Helper)

You're free to request anything. We're free to not give it to you.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112