Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Suba DOMO Questions Thread

You can ask anything about the game and we will answer to the best of our abilities.

Rules:
    1. All forum rules still apply.
    2. Don't ask questions that pertain only to one player. Those belong to support@subagames.com
    3. Limit one question per post.
    4. No doubleposting.
    5. Start all questions with the sentence "Oua daghu Siam."

Have fun.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Oua daghu Siam,

Raie says hello, but that's not my main inquiry
    Can I have 3 alts idleing in town playing with pets, or does this break the actual "no 2 doing the same thing" logic?

Oua daghu Siam.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Oua daghu Siam

I was wondering. Why is there no alternate Saber? Or it is somewhere hidden or another way to get it besides Item store?
    I cant find it on Item store.
    Last edited by Lysee; March 4th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysee View Post
    Oua daghu Siam

I was wondering. Why is there no alternate Saber? Or it is somewhere hidden or another way to get it besides Item store?
    I cant find it on Item store.
    Vorpal Blade and Venus Sword is paid DOMO exclusive, so Softstar wont add it in SUBA item mall. Am i right?

IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)
    IGN : oriha (Lv 75 Blademaster - Lv 70 Thief Hunter Mercenary Witch Doctor)
    IGN : AceCocytus (stall) "Sovereign Abyss"
    IGN : Elegant.Sprite (Alchemy Helper)

@OwtheEdge It is currently not allowed. (AlsotellRaiehi)

@cenic5 wat

@Lysee These two weapons no longer exists in the database.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Oua daghu Siam

Can I join your guild Frost I have been rejected by Poostige with lame reason

IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)
    IGN : oriha (Lv 75 Blademaster - Lv 70 Thief Hunter Mercenary Witch Doctor)
    IGN : AceCocytus (stall) "Sovereign Abyss"
    IGN : Elegant.Sprite (Alchemy Helper)

Oua daghu Siam,

Just wondering if the Special Hair styles will ever become perm or stay as a buff? I really love the 3rd and hate seeing it as a buff.

@iroha no.

@PsychoIndy There are currently no plans to do that. Softstar refuses to even touch the cosmetic voucher.

Oua daghu Siam.
    Is it possible or will it be possible to change Ur character name? I got told that Softstar got this possible.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast