Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Suba DOMO 2017 Monthly questions thread - September

Oua daghu Siam

noob question, how come i can edit this post but cant edit my other posts?
    Last edited by Invalid00; September 9th, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
    IGN: Invalid00

Post edition has a 30 minute limit.

After that you can no longer edit unless you're a forum moderator.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Oua daghu Siam

I was wondering, ritzy has these 10$ 20$ and 100$ cards, but on the suba bank it only costs 8.99$ and stuff. So what would happen to the missing one dollar for example on the 10$ card I will buy, will I get a bonus suba point or just 10k sp only and my 1$ change will be gone

Also I'm sorry cause I don't know where else to post this, but seeing as it's suba bank for buying in DOMO I posted here
    Last edited by PototoJgPLrK8Sc; September 14th, 2017 at 08:06 PM.

ritzy keeps the other $1, they may credit you with it for future purposes, we don't know their policy.

We will only take $8.99 from your card.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Oua daghu Siam,

Will you be able to remaster your 240p videos on high-end level maps for research, since no one else wants to do it because they don't want to give out their goddamn secrets? I enjoyed your solo-raid maps and map areas that I'll never be able to explore.

If not, I understand. Thanks for listening
    ToiletPaper | Fierce
    61 Mercenary | 60 on some other jobs too

Quote Originally Posted by OwTheEdge View Post
    Oua daghu Siam,

Will you be able to remaster your 240p videos on high-end level maps for research, since no one else wants to do it because they don't want to give out their goddamn secrets? I enjoyed your solo-raid maps and map areas that I'll never be able to explore.

If not, I understand. Thanks for listening
    I will redo some of the unreleased ones.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789