Thread: What skills should i lvl up please Helpp

Default What skills should i lvl up please Helpp

Hello guys i have my assassin lvl 60.... and i have no clue on what to lvl up skillwise.
    Here is a rundown on my skills. DualSword Mastery is lvl 9, Attack mastery is lvl 5, sore sword is lvl 3. The rest is lvl 1 but i noticed that beat up does more damage and i dont know if i should've lvled that up instead or if sore sword is better or what else should i lvl up or should i reset my skill with event girl, im just lost

Disregard somehow i did a double post and i deleted this one.
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; January 12th, 2017 at 02:05 AM.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

The best guide as far as i know of. GM[Foomps] made this tutorial for assassins. Good Luck...I have an assassin but it is only 8x and i use sore sword and beatup as my main skills and that worked good for me. I haven't played assassin in a long while and most of my knowledge i did know is gone too. But this is what i use as my main skills and they seem to blend together but going to 100x i think you will want to change those skills. When i was playing this character i used sore sword first then used beatup to finish the monsters off. I thought that both of these skills to be a good combo but this character is so skilled you could do other combos with skills using GM[Foomps] guide. So i would personally level up sore sword and beatup for now and it will level you decent enough for now since you are 6x. But wait for other comments because i am not the master of this character but you wouldn't go wrong with what i recommended for you.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=80807
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; January 12th, 2017 at 02:32 AM.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

This is what my assassin learned until now

T1: Dual Sword Mastery, forget Wisp. It's bugged
    T2: Max Alas and Attack Mastery to get 62% total atk rating and 32% evade. You know, all of important skills of assassin have no atk rating addition, so this skill is the most important skill
    T3: I choose Beat Up lvl6 and Inpes. Sore Sword doesn't have weapon speed, so it's suck in high lvl maps. I leave Blind at lvl1 until it's fixed.
    T4: Critical Mastery although this skill is bugged
    T5: Violent Stab. 400% dmg boost with 2 hit is a major number. Shadow Bomb lvl5 is only good in low lvl maps.

whats bugged on blind and crit mastery?
    http://i.imgur.com/0HwDd37.png

Blind: It doesn't disappear when u hit. It should be like Pikeman's vanish
    Crit Mastery: Currently Assassin's crit is not as high as it should be

But isnt it better if blind dont disappear after first hit that way the affect last longer? or it just doesnt work at all?