Thread: Question about Inpes and Blind

Default Question about Inpes and Blind

So I heard that Blind is bugged and is suppose to be like the pike vanish but it stays on for the whole duration but im just wondering if thats the case isnt that very OP then?? and is inpes better to lvl up than blind since it increases attack speed but i also heard it only increases regular attack speed only and not skill attack speed. So in that case what do you guys recommend in lvling up? at the moment i have both skils onl lvl 1 and im just wondering which one will be more useful blind or inpes? Thanks for the support.

So I heard that Blind is bugged and is suppose to be like the pike vanish but it stays on for the whole duration but im just wondering if thats the case isnt that very OP then??
    => Sadly, after the 1st hit, the buff duration still remain but its effect disappear. It mean mobs can see you and you don't get any dmg boost from Blind

and is inpes better to lvl up than blind since it increases attack speed but i also heard it only increases regular attack speed only and not skill attack speed.
    => Inpes increase atk speed for some skills: Beat Up and Violent Stab come to my mind first and they are the main skills I use.Sore Sword and Shadow Bomb don't take effect of Inpes

So in that case what do you guys recommend in lvling up? at the moment i have both skils onl lvl 1 and im just wondering which one will be more useful blind or inpes? Thanks for the support.
    => More me:
    low lvl (< 100): Shadow Bomb and Beat Up lvl6 for AOE (but if your lvl is low, Shadow Bombs is better but u need a pri for VL since this skill is slow as hell and doesn't faster with Inpes or Shaman AM)
    high lvl maps: Violent Stab. I still keep Beat Up for SOT

Do you recommend lvlin up critical mastery? or is that bugged too?

Quote Originally Posted by p6Q2Q46ctOiv3p7 View Post
    Do you recommend lvlin up critical mastery? or is that bugged too?
    Honestly i have no idea what is bug, assassin critical or only this skill but maturing dagger is a pain with a critical class like assassin