Thread: PET FOOD in BULK!!! (Bags of Cookies and Cakes)

Lightbulb PET FOOD in BULK!!! (Bags of Cookies and Cakes)

I know this game has been out for such a long time... I am not sure if this was ever suggested

But I honestly think it would be nice to be able to buy Bags of Cookies, Deluxe Cookies, Cakes (Pet Food) in the Item Mall

Instead of 10 purchases of a single cookie or cake!!! It would be nice to have the option to purchase 10 bags of cookies and/or cakes!!!

Since everyone is constantly raising passive pets it would be such a wonderful idea
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2060245&dateline=1484  900046

You can obtain cookie bags from passive pet gachas. This said, they are in an indirect way available on the Item Mall.
    As far as cakes go, I don't think there's such a "cake bag" thing available but it's an interesting idea and could be arranged.

As a side note, you can get both cakes & cookie bags by joining forum contests and in-game events.
    Last edited by Shiono; January 22nd, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Ah I see... such a shame T.T

I'd be spending Suba Points left and right just to buy bags of those cookies.

Especially with so many passive pets to collect . Someday maybe! i'll just resort to purchasing them individually for now!

But from a marketing standpoint if they were to implement such a request (buying bags of cookies or cake without having to buy passive pet gatchas) I'd definately be spending more suba points thats for sure.

ANYWAY CHEERS!!! thanks for timely reply!
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2060245&dateline=1484  900046

You're most welcome!
    I forgot to mention that you can get cookie bags and cookie gachas from a NPC named "May" in Thereall City.
    This ^ is mostly why the cookie bags aren't for sale on the Item Mall (Plus they're used for event/contest rewards).
    Cookies only - Item Mall. Cookie bags - NPC May / Events.
    Last edited by Shiono; January 23rd, 2017 at 07:29 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

The lack of actual bags could be easily bypassed by creating gachas with 100% rate to get 100 cakes when you open them

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    The lack of actual bags could be easily bypassed by creating gachas with 100% rate to get 100 cakes when you open them
    That inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Shiono View Post
    That inventory
    What. Cakes stack up to 100, it would only take one slot.

That's a wonderful idea!

can't imagine how much it would cost though