Thread: Need guide costume modding

Default Need guide costume modding

Can someone explain how to mod costume for dummies from 0/20 to 20/20 with guaranteed safe costume (100% no costume break, since i like my costume)

I have an ?Ace? in my sleeve.

The process for costume modding is very similar to equipment modding. Just make sure you have Premium Silk.

However, if what you're looking for is to not lose your costume, simply use--No--ALWAYS use Mod Insurance Scrolls. Only use III/IV on costumes, since unlike armor and weapons, they will lose their level if they fail and you had used I/II. After 6/20, use IV all the way, because the fail rates spike after that.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; January 23rd, 2017 at 01:50 AM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

I can only agree with the fact we are lacking information/guide/whatever about modding on the wikia.

I asked for a change on the equipment templates to add infos about the upgrade/mod part for each item but got no answers (if anyone that can edit them lurk around).

Quote Originally Posted by LoIcatKumi View Post
    I can only agree with the fact we are lacking information/guide/whatever about modding on the wikia.

I asked for a change on the equipment templates to add infos about the upgrade/mod part for each item but got no answers (if anyone that can edit them lurk around).
    If I was actually good with making templates from scratch I'd do this.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

They are locked anyway... so we can"t even try, we need an admin (like SSF for example).

What templates are locked?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroxyl View Post
    What templates are locked?
    I'm not sure which templates are locked for the majority of users (as I don't touch them very often), but they are locked from non-users, meaning in order to edit them, you must have a wikia/fandom account.

Anyway, the question of the OP has been answered (how to mod a costume from 0/20 to 20/20 without losing the costume), so to prevent this thread from derailing, I'll close this so this can be discussed on another thread.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; January 29th, 2017 at 12:10 AM.

Games & IGNs:

Just a Black Mage