Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connection Lost during Aging

Default Connection Lost during Aging

Hi, the 26th of January I got connection lost when I was aging my weapon reaper scythe to +11. When i reconnected, weapon was gone with the sheltoms ( aging stone was there )

Here are the screenshots :

I have already sent a ticket to the support right after it happened.

Thanks
    Noon 9X Mage
    Mercure 9X Pike
    Littlenoon 79 Mage

Bump, still waiting for almost 2 months ...
    Noon 9X Mage
    Mercure 9X Pike
    Littlenoon 79 Mage

I also have almost same problem ,when i try to aging my wepon to lvl7 ,conection lost imediatly and i lose my shelltomes .I try aging second time and again i lost shelltomes with disconectin .Also when i try to buy mana pots from Ricarten, conection lost evry time there.Game is greate ,but too many bugs.
    Last edited by Erf768OFSt413W6; October 2nd, 2019 at 07:19 AM.

pls some one fix this bug ,today i found that i cant aging wepon any more ,conection fail and shelltomes gone i try 2 times

Yes, do not age...
    The free aging event added to the game has broken aging.

so you mean i cant aging any more ?

in game you can aging 20 times then u cant aging any more ?is that true ?If so then i didnt understand well i think i can aging evry weapon 20 times !?

Default Wait until they fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Erf768OFSt413W6 View Post
    in game you can aging 20 times then u cant aging any more ?is that true ?If so then i didnt understand well i think i can aging evry weapon 20 times !?
    Huh? Like SunnyZ said it’s bugged. Right now you can’t age anything. Just wait until they fix it.

And the special mana or whatever they’re called from the vender causes everyone to dc. From what I hear those were from an event a while back and never removed, so don’t buy them.

Also this original thread is from like 2.5 years ago lol...
    Last edited by Cherious; October 3rd, 2019 at 02:33 PM.

Default Ohh...

Quote Originally Posted by Erf768OFSt413W6 View Post
    Ohh I see what you were saying...

Yeah you can age every weapon 20 times and beyond now, but chances of success go down and item can fail, or de age 1 or 2 levels. They can also skip levels, but the higher your item becomes the harder it will be to raise to the next level and if it fails you lose your item forever. You are safe until level 5, but going to +6 and beyond is when the risk begins.

Right now since Tuesday though, you cannot age at all because of a bug. So don’t try and age until they fix it.
    Last edited by Cherious; October 3rd, 2019 at 03:24 PM.

ok tnx i learn many things for aging from u ,hope these good guys fix it soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast