Thread: [Help] About Muskets ...

Question [Help] About Muskets ...

I know that you can get a class that uses musket at level 100 ... But i found a musket at level 20 (level 10 musket) and i started to wonder ... why is there a level 10 musket ? The first question in my mind was "Oh, can you use it with bow skills ?"
    I dont know ... well i know that you can use it with mage skills but it'd be cool if you could use the skills with muskets.Or what can i do with that musket at low levels? (I really want to use a musket as a weapon)

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJpu780455P View Post
    I know that you can get a class that uses musket at level 100 ... But i found a musket at level 20 (level 10 musket) and i started to wonder ... why is there a level 10 musket ? The first question in my mind was "Oh, can you use it with bow skills ?"
    I dont know ... well i know that you can use it with mage skills but it'd be cool if you could use the skills with muskets.Or what can i do with that musket at low levels? (I really want to use a musket as a weapon)
    Two hand warrior can use musket at low lvl but I wouldn't recommend it because sword and axe give more phy the gun just looks cool