Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Tales / Glory Destiny Online

Default Spirit Tales / Glory Destiny Online

I want to suggest to you to bring Glory Destiny/Spirit tales online.It was a really cute game and i did play it alot.It was a game from xLegend and KoramGame.

index.jpg

"Game Introduction
    In an age unknown, a mysterious force gathered together all the magical islands of the world, forming them into one great continent, separated in the North and South by immense and mountainous pillars of earth. Over time life blossomed forth upon the land, and the peoples that came to inhabit the area lived in peace and harmony for countless millennia; until one day, spurred on by insatiable greed and ambition, the Northern tribes attacked.

Finding themselves caught within the shadow of the Northern onslaught, the Southern Tribes were forced to retreat to the southernmost reaches of the continent – to the rich and fertile, Autumnal Grove. Now, within this final haven, the last hope of a dwindling people lies in the hands of the Glorious Shield, a brave and honorable force for resistance made up of valiant and fearless individuals from each of the Southern tribes.

And so, in the grip of foreseeable loss and uncertainty, with the last hope of a people at stake, the spirit tales begin. . ."

I really want to see this game come back again ..

It also featured cool things like -

"Spirit Form System
    Call upon the Guardian spirit to empower your bloodline, transforming yourself into an awesome Spirit Form.
    Since your appearance after transformation depends upon your tribe, class, and even gender, you can preview the look of your Spirit Form at the time of character creation. After reaching level 10 and completing a mainline quest, you will be able to unlock your Spirit Form by pressing the SPACE bar. The Spirit Form can only be used for a certain amount of time, which can be determined by paying attention to the Spirit Point (SP) bar at the bottom of the screen.

Using Spirit Form
    During gameplay, you can use your skills to acquire Spirit Points (SP), which is the energy needed for transformation. Your SP will start to decrease as soon you transform, and when it reaches zero, you will change back into your normal self. However, you can still transform when your SP bar is not full, although the overall transformation time will not last as long.

Guardian Power – Break Points
    It is said that the Guardians had a unique power, the power to discover any weakness a monster might have, and use it to their advantage. After the resurrection of the Guardian spirit, the peoples of the Southern Tribes learned of this power, and uncovered the secrets of those ancient times. When a monster’s weakness is used against them, their armor will slowly be broken, allowing you the opportunity to acquire special unique items, artifacts, and even boss pets. Pay attention to the monster’s Break Points (BP), and be sure to destroy their armor before finishing them off.

Pets
    Nearly every in-game monster is capable of being captured, trained, and evolved, and this is not only limited to world monsters, but also dungeon bosses and rare event monsters. Pets captured in various parts of the world in this way will then grow and level up right alongside you. Pets can also aid you by fighting with you in battle, or by merging with you to bestow unique buffs specific to the pet.

Dungeons
    In order to get some of the best weapons and equipment in Spirit Tales, you must battle the fierce monsters that lurk in the depths of our dungeons. Allowing only 2, 3, or up to 5 players at a time, our dungeons are designed to offer you some exciting and epic battles, bringing you ever closer to the legendary equipment that will help you make your mark in the Spirit Tales world."

Old memories >: ..
    Also the website still exists but you cant register .. and you can still download/install the game but you cant login.

http://st.koramgame.com/

My English is very bad sorry for that.
    Last edited by MicroJpu780455P; February 12th, 2017 at 10:06 AM.

Also ..

Played this game before, thought it was cute.

Sad to see it's essentially down.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Can't you guys bring it back to life ? >: It shouldn't be that hard to get the game files.The web and the client still exists...You just need a server.(I'm not talking about developing it.It is hard i think .. I dont know about developing sry xD)But it is easy to bring it back to life (not developing part, again)

It would depend on a few things:
    1) If the developers still support it
    2) If there's enough fan support on the game (especially shown on this thread)
    3) If Suba Games itself is interested and a deal is made between them and the devs

That said, I am only a forum mod on one of our other games, so my influence on supporting this isn't that big. But I wish y'all luck!

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

I hope it will have enough fans to bring this game back ...

I loved this game back when i played it as spirit tales, and honestly i missed it more after it was gone then i missed holy beast online and DOMO (which i later found out was brought back to life over here on suba <3). I'd love to see its eventual return myself! o3o

SUBAGAMES Please bring it back to life , really miss to play this game, its been 3 years since its closing. And 3 years of pain xd

Unhappy

Please... bring back Spirit Tales SUBAGAMES That game was my life and it has my FULL SUPPORT in restoring it. I also know many other people who think the same and would help support it as much as they can. If there is anyway I can help could someone please let me know!

Also is there a private server up for Spirit Tales??
    Last edited by Kenjiyo; August 13th, 2017 at 08:26 AM.

I really love this game and not just me, all my friends would love to play it again~!
    Please bring back GDO or STO subagames

We are going to play it again for sure if you host this game. And will not hesitant to spend. My friends are all hard spender.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast