Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Tales / Glory Destiny Online

Bring it back, I need to +15 my heroic set .. and we gotta run sky city !! - confirmed will support via cash shop - ��

Thumbs up

Yeeess please bring it backkk. We miss the cuteness, we still have to +15 and reach cap. This game is too cool to be gone :c onegai subagameesss. We miss sky city, battlefield and clan war.
    I'll spend on this game this time XD
    PLEASE.
    Thank you.

Bring it back please. How to support this game? hehehe

Yes... hopefuly i am not the only one who want Spirit Tales/Glory Destiny back, its was such a nice game i played it all day long. It just need a good publisher like SUBAGAMES!
    Bring it back to US, i bet you will not regret it, i would even pay to play and many other ppl would use the cash shop for sure.

Make it happen pleaaaaaase !

Here is the site of the developer X-Legend: http://www.x-legend.tw/index_en.php

Here's the mail adress of x-legend for publishing related business:

Overseas Business - Domestic & Overseas Game Publishing Related Business - E-mail: global@x-legend.com.tw

Just wanted to share, dunno if its already known

Please bring back GDO Subagames ???? there's no rpg game as cute as GDO ????

I definately found it cute. I remember beta testing it and my kids started wondering what it was and then they started playing.

I am still here and active to support spirit tales's revival to the fullest!!

bring back the game! haha!

Please bring back this game !! Me and my friends will support it by spending a lot of money on it ! ((

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast