Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Tales / Glory Destiny Online

Just bring back this game!But please, without EXP ORB AND WEAPON ORB, those items make this game so boring

Default Supporting this thread!

I will backup this thread for as long as I can! This game plays a special place in my heart, and I really don't want the talent and potential it has to go to waste. It was so fun to play when I was younger. The Taiwanese server is still online (the original X-Legend client). However, you have to have a Taiwanese phone number in order to play- which is sort of like being IP blocked! The HK version of the game was recently shut down, too. Please, Suba, bring this game back!

Default :(

No reply from Suba, damn it

The thread is still open so we can still hope that Subagames will be able to hear us and resurrect this legendary game.

Looking forward to playing this game again after so many years, like the others, it has a special place in my heart and I'll be happy to start all over again when this game rises again.

-RafZidaneX from illuminance guild

Exclamation Come on Suba Games !

I'm still here and fully supporting. Suba, please notice us!

BRING BACK SPIRIT TALES ONLINE #2019
    Last edited by Jarippa; July 12th, 2019 at 09:51 AM.

Thumbs up Thank you for your support, Kaiskiii

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiskiii View Post
    I will backup this thread for as long as I can! This game plays a special place in my heart, and I really don't want the talent and potential it has to go to waste. It was so fun to play when I was younger. The Taiwanese server is still online (the original X-Legend client). However, you have to have a Taiwanese phone number in order to play- which is sort of like being IP blocked! The HK version of the game was recently shut down, too. Please, Suba, bring this game back!
    Thank you Kaiskiii, i feel the same as you do. I'll be here too, constantly checking the forums, and make sure that Suba games will notice us. It is still possible that this game will revive.

Smile Cheers!

A lot of time has passed since glory destiny online closed, I followed it up to spirit tales until it closed too.

And here I am wondering why I'm still looking for it. Geez I miss my little fox and those good times with friends...

Dipu supporting the cause!!

Calling out to all the former community of GDO/ST!! If you are still missing that little game, and wanna try and see if Suba can bring it back, let your voice be heard here!!

Default Just bring this game this year #2019

SUBAGAMES just bring this game this year #2019 I'm really begin to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years of this thread and YOU never reply this thread

Default Miss this dearly

Man, I used to have so many characters and played for hours, even though I never advanced too far [maybe up to lvl. 53 or so]

During my sophomore year of high school, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, I wanted to get back into the game and, lo and behold, it had been shut down. I really, truly hope this gets brought back somehow. I've heard many old players went to the Taiwanese server though you've gotta deal with some middle-men to get there. I'm glad there's still a handful of people rooting for this to be brought back. Hopefully it does get brought back some day, fingers crossed!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast