Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Spirit Tales / Glory Destiny Online

Default Ask

Do we have discord for this community forums?

@Suba Games, please bring back Spirit Tales Online! It was the best mmo from X-Legeng company.

I'm currently playing Taiwan version, but the language barrier is too difficult for European players.

I decided to make an unofficial discord channel for community which is interested in STO/GDO news.

https://discord.gg/Ma3DSa

Exclamation Bring Back Spirit Tales #2019

I'm still here, checking the forums. I have a lot of hope. The "Revive Spirit Tales" has gotten big, so im really hoping that Suba Games will do something here.

BRING BACK GLORY DESTINY/SPIRIT TALES ONLINE #2019

Lightbulb Everyone!

I'm thinking of creating a discord (the discord server our other friend suggested us looks like down, sorry for that) for Spirit Tales/Glory Destiny Online. Everything about them. And our mission is to spread the word everywhere we can, to make Spirit Tales more popular and for SubaGames to take action! What do you say?

Exclamation To everyone wanting to get in my discord.

https://discord.gg/cZ3G3JT

This is the invitation. I'm waiting for you all!

(BTW im a rookie discorder, not very good at servers and stuff)

Bump because this underrated gem of an MMO didn't deserve to get shut down! (blame Koramgame) I'd love to see this game come back to life one day! I remember spending countless hours getting all sorts of pets and trying out every class.. it was so casual and fun! No other game has come close to matching the great experience I had with ST/GDO.. and playing the original server in TW is very difficult with the language barrier.. I hope the devs will consider adding this game to their library ^_^

#ReviveGloryDestiny #ReviveSpiritTales #GloryDestiny2019 #SpiritTales2019

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789