Thread: I've seemed to have screwed myself over. Please help.

Default I've seemed to have screwed myself over. Please help.

This might be a little confusing, so I'll try to explain my problem. I want to buy SP for Lucent Heart, but my account doesn't seem to be linked to Steam. I read from information in past threads about linking to Steam that I was supposed to log into an existing Suba Games account when I went in to play LH for the very first time. Well the very first time I did log into LH, a screen did pop up to log into an account, and I typed in an old Suba account from two years ago that I happened to remember and went into the game. That account had 56 SP points left over. Unfortunately, when I went into the item mall to check my Suba points, I saw there were no points, so I'm assuming I messed up somewhere logging in for the first time. I've since made a new account and I've re downloaded Lucent Heart twice already on Steam, but I can't get the screen that popped up the very first time to appear again so I can input my new account information. So because I am not linked to seemingly any accounts of mine , old or new, I can't buy SP or I'm afraid it won't register in my game client. TL;DR . . . I wish to use a new Suba account to link my Steam account and replace the first one I used. Is there any way to change said accounts and link to my new Suba account or am I doomed to never be able to purchase SP?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewskey12lrvJe View Post
    TL;DR . . . I wish to use a new Suba account to link my Steam account and replace the first one I used. Is there any way to change said accounts and link to my new Suba account or am I doomed to never be able to purchase SP?
    There is no way to change the LH account linked to steam. I also wanted to change mine but I was told such was not possible.

However, you can still buy SP, just not via steam. You just have to log in here and press Suba Mall > Suba Bank.
    Also (someone correct me if wrong), I think when you buy SP via steam you actually pay more cash than via suba website.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]