Thread: Xtreme mage returning after 7 years, help.

Default Xtreme mage returning after 7 years, help.

Hi there. My name it's xtreme mage and I haven't played in over 7 years. Never stopped thinking about this game and I want to come back. Was asking for your help, my mage it's lvl 87, was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to build skills, stats and a build that helps me hunt for items and lvl up fast since I'm alone and don't have any friends at the moment. Help please!

Also, what's a good way to make money? Only have 4 million gold. Thank you and have a good say

Welcome back. Go do your tier 5 quest then reskill if you haven't already done so. Silraphim is in tier5 skill. Kills mobs quick. Got Dr and Es to tank hestian you are good to go. Radients are good to sell and jera's. Bascially any sheltons sell good. Trans and murkys also sell good. haha i remember you from long ago. I was voltron a mage back then on awell. Mage good for boss hunts. We just had titan event and gold drops were very good. My mage is out of touch with new skills because i retired him years ago. But anyhow others can steer you in the right direction there. Good to see you back. cya mate...
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; February 28th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Level 11x - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan OHxR3B1RTH

Quote Originally Posted by KirbysoftLBjeW6 View Post
    Welcome back. Go do your tier 5 quest then reskill if you haven't already done so. Silraphim is in tier5 skill. Kills mobs quick. Got Dr and Es to tank hestian you are good to go. Radients are good to sell and jera's. Bascially any sheltons sell good. Trans and murkys also sell good. haha i remember you from long ago. I was voltron a mage back then on awell. Mage good for boss hunts. We just had titan event and gold drops were very good. My mage is out of touch with new skills because i retired him years ago. But anyhow others can steer you in the right direction there. Good to see you back. cya mate...
    Thank you very much! Yeh it's been a really long time! I'll give it a try, I think it's scary when ppl don't really talk and offer help for someone like me to come. Ack but I'm glad you did. I got the quest already and I'll go look for the mobs I. Wed and start. Any specific build that you know off that tells me about stats and were to put all skills if you don't mind? Keep in mind I'll just be solo since I don't k ow anyone, my main goal at the moment itslvl up very fast and efficient. Only lvl up!!

My mage is retired years ago way before tier 5 came out. I did get tier 5 for mage but i never play mage anymore, i just got the skills in case i ever do want to play mage again. He is only 91 and been that way for years. My advice look at some of these guides to help you. Someone will come on eventually and explain things. I couldn't party with you anyhow i am levels away from you. I am almost 11x. Like you i left and came back years later. Well forum is not what it used to be it's dead at times and somedays better that's why nobody answers you. Good Luck anyhow and i am sure someone will find and this give you some more info on stats and such. Some people not on yet but will be soon. It would be hard for me to give you stats because there are different builds for mage like sod, hunt mage, tank mage build and maybe a few others out there. Come back later and look here. I would think about what kind of mage you want to be now since mage is different now then he used to be years ago. Good Luck anyway and cya later maybe.
    Here is something to look at but come back later someone will post more for you.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...t=55202&page=2
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; February 28th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.
    Clan OHxR3B1RTH

Quote Originally Posted by KirbysoftLBjeW6 View Post
    My mage is retired years ago way before tier 5 came out. I did get tier 5 for mage but i never play mage anymore, i just got the skills in case i ever do want to play mage again. He is only 91 and been that way for years. My advice look at some of these guides to help you. Someone will come on eventually and explain things. I couldn't party with you anyhow i am levels away from you. I am almost 11x. Like you i left and came back years later. Well forum is not what it used to be it's dead at times and somedays better that's why nobody answers you. Good Luck anyhow and i am sure someone will find and this give you some more info on stats and such. Some people not on yet but will be soon. It would be hard for me to give you stats because there are different builds for mage like sod, hunt mage, tank mage build and maybe a few others out there. Come back later and look here. I would think about what kind of mage you want to be now since mage is different now then he used to be years ago. Good Luck anyway and cya later maybe.
    Here is something to look at but come back later someone will post more for you.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...t=55202&page=2
    Thank you very much!

Never mind brother... I get it, this games dead along with its community. Impossible to talk to ppl and get them to help you with some info. All good, was a good few minutes. Thank ja anyways

I couldn't play the game when they did a patch to combine accounts X_X ..That's when I quit

I was at OhX that time too ):
    L79 SoD Mage - Lovejuice
    L9x SoD Mage - Pookiebuttlove (Synergy)
    Lxx PvP Mage - ???
    L10x Boss Mage - Sexface (Ohxr3birth)

Good grief i remember you. The sexface boss mage. Do you still play any mate?
    Clan OHxR3B1RTH