Thread: As far as "competitive" is viable for this game

Default As far as "competitive" is viable for this game

So, I really need to get this *** out, because I used to call this my game and now it's just a pile of garbage.

Things gotta get changed, and I don't care how. But this used to be a semi-competitive game where you had to play to improve and become a better player. What you do now? You go to the suba site, buy gold and convert it over to your account and receive stupid overpowered stuff to make the game easy to the extend where you can literally hold your LMB till your clip runs out of bullets and get 4 headshots in the proces. Is this really what you want?

Or even better, for the people that don't want to spend money on an online game, you just buy a permanent RFB with broken recoil at level 1 and you can get the same result by aiming into the ground. I don't know what you think the community is like right now, but I can assure the GMs that it's not something to be proud of. Maybe consider looking into the issues.

I understand your feel, but just like you said. There is plenity of options for gold users, mp users and silver options, even without count all those level up gifts that you can get just by keep playing.

In the other hand, i think we can offer (ofc, we have to check out with devolpers first) some kind of variable options in each one kind of games. Something like No Wallang ammo allowed, or no nades, etc.

However, we need the opinion from players.
    Is me... Moshy

"We need the opinion from players", you mean those that already quit because they didn't get heard? The *** guns and other spraying bull**** is the reason those people quit. The game took a turn that nobody wanted it to take, except for those that are just here for the drama. The game has reached it's point where the player that can hold it's left mouse button has a bigger advantage than the people that know how to aim.

Everybody is free to have their own opinion. However we taking serious every single opinon. Our community right now is small, and im talking about all those players who actually play often. We have to think in those people first, then we can think in get new memebers or get back old members.
    Is me... Moshy