View Poll Results: How is the work of the GM´s answering tickets?we have enough GM's for answer tickets?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fine, they answer me faster and we dont need more GM's

0 0%
  • Normal they answer me in al most 2 days but some GM for answer would be better

1 3.33%
  • Worse-. I want to more GM's for answer tickets, iwe dont have enough GM's

29 96.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tickets

I'm waiting for a ticket for 2 months. Probably will not find a year. Things are very slow. I still have not sent my items. The 100m honor card did not come. I expect interest and justice from you ...

Let me see what can i do for you. Pm me in FB, lets find a way to solve this.
    Is me... Moshy

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBlacks View Post
    I'm going be honest here, The support is BS here its too slow and posting for help just to get your post locked it bad , The Game has nothing in it to keep playing wanting to stay its boring and the dungeon's just out right suck not to Machen the prices for goods is too high (Players Shops) I feel like the GM don't care and this game is on the verge of going down the toilet. I been here scents the open Beta what happened? I'm very disappointed in how horrible LH has become. If you want ppl to play changes must be made and soon. Everyone I spoken to feels that same but no one has to guys to speak up.

On a rating form 1 to 10 ten being good, LH and the support gets a 1
    You've got the wrong game. Please use the Lucent Heart section, thank you.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; April 21st, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Already moved to the right Game.
    Is me... Moshy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123