View Poll Results: How is the work of the GM´s answering tickets?we have enough GM's for answer tickets?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fine, they answer me faster and we dont need more GM's

0 0%
  • Normal they answer me in al most 2 days but some GM for answer would be better

1 3.33%
  • Worse-. I want to more GM's for answer tickets, iwe dont have enough GM's

29 96.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Thumbs down Tickets

Hi guys i hope the GM's see this and know our really opinion about their job answering tickets

Greetings, I do not approve of these types of post. There are multiple reasons to why answers may be slower than expected. Some of which are as the following:

Ticket spamming
    Accounts be lost
    Actions which can not happen, thus using valuable time. eg: Swaping guns from accounts, changing weapons etc
    Non-English speakers

Im ok with this kind of posts. Let the people talk about their rights and opinions. We are not perfect, and this kind of Poll´s can make us a better team. As long as you guys stay in the line i won´t remove it.
    Last edited by MeMosh; March 23rd, 2017 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Is me... Moshy

Reopened the thread, express yourselves.

Edit* Also, moved this to the feedback category under the MAT section, more appropriate category compared to general discussion due to there being a poll within the thread, thus implying feedback.

Edit 2* Moved back to original section
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; March 24th, 2017 at 06:15 AM.

Hey but nobaody goint to see this post here, please move back again where i posted it, those are the more popular site and thi post can get more votes there. Dont silence me

The GM's be using months to reply tickets. We need more GM's that is experienced and not amateur ones. The game will be nothing if GM's be stoppin to care and update us about maints and patches etc

Agreed......

This game will not go forward. With the tickets I have more than 2 tickets pending from 1 month ago and still waiting I have not been told that bad service give me the truth

Still.Even the tickets asking for items take weeks or a month to be answered.In the beginning of the new GMs tickets were answered in secs, it was like chatting them on facebook. So, they can still do good job. I dont know why they stopped that but there is surely problem in answering tickets so GMs please show some care. It s stupid to delete a ticket n resend it and get an immediate answer. Like the old ones are lost somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Madera999 View Post
    Hey but nobaody goint to see this post here, please move back again where i posted it, those are the more popular site and thi post can get more votes there. Dont silence me

Sorry, my intentions were not to silence you, definitely not. Please don't misunderstand me, I was just moving it to the "correct" sub-forum as there is a poll, thus the idea of the thread is wanting feedback/results from players. However, there are 19 votes already even after I moved it. However, I have moved it back to the sub-forum as you wanted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast