Thread: new Milage point market

Default new Milage point market

Duo to the current issue in the mp shop and the delay in responding the tickets !
    how about getting the milage shop fixed and put some new items that equals the converted gold items example : Golden present is for 20k gold converted in spenders so they but golden present in the milage shop but we know 10k gold gives you 1k mp so it will be for 2k and for wings , suits and other allowed staff not the "banned" ones will be there so every one who covert gold get his items right after he convert and no delays or raging on the GMs .
    that's my humble opinion and hope you guys understand me and say ur thoughts here
    Last edited by IMrWar; April 5th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

Good Point. This something we actually Need.
    Is me... Moshy

I honestly like this idea and I'd like to tell the GM about this post and let's hope that they can do something about that, despite the fact that there're so many things to be done beside what you're asking, after all the idea is nice and let's hope for the best! Thanks IMrWar

Yes, yes and yes, did I say yes. Do this now please thanks. SubaGames please do it, thanks. Yes, did I say yes? YESSS

Edit* after thinking about it, the prices need to be doubled from what it originally was in the conversion time. Otherwise, it would result in players semi-abusing their BIG STACKS of mileage points since the shop was already bugged as well as not being used.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; April 6th, 2017 at 04:39 AM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

I was thinking about 150 days OP Weapons, obviously have to be an expensive item.
    Is me... Moshy

20k gold 150days so nothing cuz they need only like perm
    Last edited by MoshNWA; April 8th, 2017 at 08:30 AM.

I have a counterfeit from Turkey... Dude Change your name this is not fun. Take it as a warning.
    Is me... Moshy