Thread: Clan War Maps

Question Clan War Maps

So as of 2014, we're stuck with the same clan war maps for both bomb and ghost mode. Yet there has been an abundance of new maps added to the game. Some of which are considered better than the current clan war maps. Would it be an option to change up the maps to create some variaty?

Feel free to leave your feedback down below, if it gets a positive look from the community, I'll start another thread with the options for rotation!

I have to agree with you, even if this current set of maps isnt that old (Dream house came to take Kandahar´s Spot like a year ago), we really need to add;
    1.- More Maps in Bomb
    2.- More GameModes (im talking about 2v2- 3v3- 4v4- 5v5- 8-8)
    3.- More Maps in Ghost
    4.- An option to set manually the Map
    5.- An option to disable Wallbang Wepons
    Is me... Moshy

Yeah, there's been calls in the community to make CWs fully default. I think that's too much personally, but there atleast should be options to disable overpowered stuff such as the wallbang weapons.

I think if you add the 3v3/4v4 options to the current options there's gonna be too much differentiation in the room set ups, which might make it near impossible to get games in. It would also add a new option for the current 'farming clans', which are still some around, to abuse the system more than they're doing already.

Talking about ghost mode, I feel like the whole mode needs a mode. It's probably the most underplayed mode in the game.

Everybody have a point of view. But im sure we can build a better Clan War Channel with all the ideas in the air. We have to talk with the dev's, to set priorities and posibilities.
    Is me... Moshy