Thread: New and full of questions!

Default New and full of questions!

Greetings!
    I haven't played this game for a long time now,
    and decided to come back starting up with a fresh character.
    In other words; the game is technically new to me, which raises a few questions.

1. Max Lv.?

2. Which server is the most popular/populated today?

3. How would you define a Top.3 DPS class list?

4. Are all classes needed for todays dungeons/raids/pvp?

5. Are there Achievements in this game?
    (If so, is it possible to complete them all by 100% if you start today, or are there old ones that are unavailable due to being tied to old events or somthing?)

6. Is it possible to see every available quest? from a list, or map or somthing.
    (or do you have to scan the map manually?)

7. Will quests always be available for you until you finish them?, etc, finish a Lv.1 Quest @ Lv.50
    (or will they disappear if you reach a certain gap between it's level and your character level?)

8. Is it possible to reset skills/stats?

9. Is there some kind of membership with a monthly fee, that unlocks all the features of the game?

That's it for now!
    Really appreciate it

Default all the answers

1. Max Lv.?

currently 100

2. Which server is the most popular/populated today Unknown but this Luna is the official one if they actually do something here instead of like it rot with no care what so ever it could prolly bring in a bigger player base

3. How would you define a Top.3 DPS class list? sword master , grandmaster but so slow and for rouge entrapper is the best pve dps with a good path.

4. Are all classes needed for todays dungeons/raids/pvp?
    yes but some classes are more popular then others
    5. Are there Achievements in this game?
    (If so, is it possible to complete them all by 100% if you start today, or are there old ones that are unavailable due to being tied to old events or somthing?) There are no achievements in this Luna so far but a patch is soon

6. Is it possible to see every available quest? from a list, or map or somthing.
    (or do you have to scan the map manually?) Have to scan manually but quest aren't worth doing exp and rewards suck honestly

[/COLOR]7. Will quests always be available for you until you finish them?, etc, finish a Lv.1 Quest @ Lv.50
    (or will they disappear if you reach a certain gap between it's level and your character level?)Quest will disapper after a certain lvl but some quest can be repeated into you reach a certain lvl

8. Is it possible to reset skills/stats? You get a skill reset/stat at lvl 20 you can make majins and farm over and over again
    9. Is there some kind of membership with a monthly fee, that unlocks all the features of the game? LOL nah but with patch on the way who knows

I Love this game its fun and very social but nobody really cares about anything that goes around in it, the costume box is still from July. Heck you still see pumpkins from October event you might actually like it in sick around for like lvl 50-75 but a lot have already put down the swords and moved on , I wish we had different people working on the game at the start these people have no idea what they are doing but who knows with patch coming I'm hoping to see a lot of improvement here ( late may I heard but prolly will never happen)
    That's it for now!

Really appreciate it [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by CrazyMinMi; May 4th, 2017 at 01:45 PM.

eyasoft the makers of luna online closed down so don't invest much into the game unless you enjoy it a lot