Thread: Suit wont apply

Exclamation Suit wont apply

Now here's the problem, any suit that i purchase from the mall will equip to my character but it wont show in game, so I only get the suits benefits but not the suit entirely. just to ask is this even a bug or what???

Basicly this is in gear state so yes you would see it is showing the suit but when in game like i said it wont show and the suit area is still grayed out

Suits1.jpg

suits2.jpg
    Last edited by Chubxy; May 23rd, 2017 at 03:15 PM.

https://screenshot.net/04nn0to

to better view the image link here

Hi there, you need to click on "hide duplicate item" in the screenshot you have provided. You will locate this setting towards the bottom-left, and make the change to the suit box. What this setting does is allow you to hide OR show items accessories which are equipped on your character. For example: your suit, it is not showing because it is on "hide" so you will either remove the tick or place a tick. (I can not remember which one it is, my apologises but I'm sure you will figure it out)
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; May 23rd, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Hmmm apparently it still didn't work, Had to uninstall the game and install it again too have any system changes removed and apparently it's now working and i dont know how that happend but thanks for the help

Oh, very strange. Anyways, most welcome!
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Pretty weird, uh? ...
    Is me... Moshy

having the same issue i try to uninstall hopfully works

@Skrape310 try to put your problem in video, gonna be pretty usefull to find a way to help you
    Is me... Moshy