Thread: Best way to spend SP at shop

Default Best way to spend SP at shop

so i just purchased 20k sp and want to know the best way to spend it for xp im only level 56 but i read some xp items do not stack with others any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Smoty View Post
    so i just purchased 20k sp and want to know the best way to spend it for xp im only level 56 but i read some xp items do not stack with others any help would be great
    your best choice would be to buy the ultra package (7day) or superior package (7day) or the experience potion on its own alone. advantage of the package is you get bonus rebirth scrolls. superior pack is 40% boost ultra is 50% boost exp. for exp pots they can vary from 30% to 50% to 100% and either 1day 7day or 30day.

which will depend on your budget to what you choose. these are found in the potion/package section of the subashop or even the new section as you keep going through the page. have a look at your options and choose wisely.

best question to ask yourself is how much will you use the item in terms of grinding etc for free time since items still tick over when you offline. no point getting a 30day if you cant atleast play some hours each day. it feels wasted. best would be a 7day or 1 day etc...

Good luck choosing and happy grinding/leveling..

Best buy for the buck is
    Premium Service 15 days = 5000 sp = 15 days = $5.00
    Premium Service 30 days = 10000 sp = 1 month = $10.00

Why here are the reasons.

Receive 30 days of premium service for a character. Premium service includes: bonus 20% EXP(stacks with EXP potions and other EXP bonuses), free admission to Ardor and Bellatra, daily gifts of x1 Ghost Ticket, x1 Special Buff 3H, 60 Mana Potions. The daily gifts will be sent via item distributor. Player must log in to receive the gifts, gifts will not accumulate if player does not log in.

Ghost Castle is the way to level your character each day. You can buy more Ghost Castle Tickets at the store for 250 sp.
    You can go up to 5 times a day with gc tickets.

Premium Service give you exp boost plus stacks with exp potions but does not stack with packages of exp.
    You can go gc everyday with premium service even if you do not buy any extra tickets for ghost castle.
    I have gotten exp potions from ghost castle a number of times and is stackable with premium service.
    At the end of each ghost castle you do you get a free item from a treasure chest. Could be exp potion or third eye or other things.

If you do premium service you really don't need to buy exp potions not unless you are a 24/7 grinder. Another point is i have gotten those from the treasure chest a number of times playing in Ghost Castle.

There are good points for doing Ghost Castle and not so good.

The good things is
    You can level decent in Ghost Castle.
    Certain times of the day determine ghost castle players when they come on. Other times its kinda dead finding a ghost castle player.
    But with friends and clannies and the occasional players wanting to gc you can keep it going each day.

The bad things is sometimes you cannot find two players to join you in ghost castle because it takes 3 players to enter there.
    If you have friends or clannies that is your best bet in keeping ghost castle going each day. Alot of times you will see someone wanting gc players in ricarten in your display. \

This is my style leveling and buying sp but maybe not yours so choose wisely before buying anything.

Thanks for the reply's guys helped me out abit

Your welcome and if you do buy premium service you can buy a costume to give extra stats also to help in leveling. Take care. cya mate^^.