Thread: Kitisaur's Art Shop.

Red face Kitisaur's Art Shop.

Hello ; I recently got back into DOMO - I used to play back in Aeria days.
    Since I've lost all my perms and what not due to the transition, I am officially broke.

So I've taken it upon myself to offer headshots, you could pick your price as I'm not sure what price they deserve.

More examples can be seen here.
    Pixel Art will cost you more ; as they take longer. You may offer Perms & Pets as well.

Form :
    IGN :
    Screenshots :
    Text :
    Price :
    Last edited by Kitisaur; June 5th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

I've been wanting to open an art shop aswell, but I heard they are apparently against ToS.

G'luck sis. c:
    Last edited by Kitsei; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

The forum rules are stickied on the front page.
    Yes, this is indeed allowed.

I personally love this section of the forums, it gives everyone a chance to share the wonderful things they've drawn or made, or interesting experiences in the game. But like every other forum section, it must have rules.. Lovely, lovely rules!

1: Don't go around insulting other peoples work - give constructive criticism if they ask for it. A lot of work and love goes into art and it's heartbreaking to have someone come in going "lol it sucks" so just don't.

2: Nothing inappropriate, ie: Sexual, nudity, swearing, racist, extreme violence, propaganda, advertising, or insulting to other members.

3: Only show your own work, don't submit other peoples artwork without their definite permission!

4: Stick to the original topic, if you started an art thread but then want post a load of screenshots, start a new one. Don't "invade" other peoples art topics with your own art unless they ask you to.

5: No requesting real-life money or items for art, and no advertising personal websites where money is being requested.

6: You can commission art for in-game money or items, or even suba points, as long as it's on the basis of asking someone with suba points to buy you items you want, then trading them ingame.
    Never ever EVER share your account info with someone offering to "buy suba points on your account"...

7: The normal forum rules apply here and anywhere, learn them. Love them. Rules are love. Rules are life.

That's all for now, have fun playing Domo and drawing/making/screenshotting it all~

Default Hello everyone !

Hello everyone ; I am still accepting requests if you want to get a hold of me via Discord.
    My discord is Princess#1214 ( I am currently accepting up to 3 orders. ) Below I have posted
    my most recent examples. The price range varies depending on the extent of your request.
    I am now creating buttons for streamers to use / discord users for their avatars and more !