Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Month long 4x exp event!

Quote Originally Posted by Moneecah View Post
    Yea, so we want a 15x event. =D
    i donno xD it sounds really exciting! and maybe i could finally hit 95+!! but... at the same time, such an event isn't about technique and skill, it just becomes about who can no-life it the longest and grind until their fingers start blistering =( it's not even really fun during exp events cause all you hear is the echo of "SORRY, SOLOING!!" and "@$^@%* KSER!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eudoxia View Post
    i donno xD it sounds really exciting! and maybe i could finally hit 95+!! but... at the same time, such an event isn't about technique and skill, it just becomes about who can no-life it the longest and grind until their fingers start blistering "
    Imma win that competetion ;p

Yeah, ridiculously high exp events have proven very beneficial to the servers... *cough* Midranda *cough*...

I like Peter's first response to this thread. I really wanted to see what that great idea had to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophobia View Post
    Yeah, ridiculously high exp events have proven very beneficial to the servers... *cough* Midranda *cough*...

I like Peter's first response to this thread. I really wanted to see what that great idea had to show.
    Thats not fair to mid though..

I dont think netplay was looking at the future when they scheduled those massive events, and even if they were at the time phil pt players enjoyed them. You cant tell me Epters wouldnt enjoy it also.
    [2]bad[4]you 114 ks
    I like being me =]

sig by sunbeam

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345