Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PristonTOOL ( Advanced Settings )

does somebody check also the integrity of this tool? i mean about malware , keyloggers attached to it? sorry for being suspecious as i dont want to take my account into risk. if not then thank you for making this wonderful app. it should hasten my gaming experiene

-What happen if there is a game update?

With the old patch we had to be careful to turn it off (back to normal PT) because the update could make some trouble in your PT folder. So I suggest to be careful after each maintnance...

i think it depends on if the paths or files/names change after a update tho, but it might get messed up then.

www.Falara.net

yea probably better to switch all effects and textures/sounds back on before you log in after a maintenance

Bump:
    Quote Originally Posted by yesyesyoh View Post
    does somebody check also the integrity of this tool? i mean about malware , keyloggers attached to it? sorry for being suspecious as i dont want to take my account into risk. if not then thank you for making this wonderful app. it should hasten my gaming experiene
    well i have latest kaspersky internet security suite running which has a heuristic test for keylogger behaviour running.

no alarms with this programm yet.

its a question if you trust sun or not
    Last edited by SelenisAaargh; March 22nd, 2010 at 09:35 AM.
    <div>@TrueSelenis</div>

Like I said, I am willing to share the source with anyone that wants it o.o..
    Also.. To re-enable the music, make sure you open PsTale and check "BGM On"

Sun, if you want to add some more work into this, maybe add some kind of progress bar or something in the form of *File 4/129 processed*
    since this process can take a minute or more, its better to at least see that something is happening and you dont have to kill it
    <div>@TrueSelenis</div>

im having problem here.. i download this already from media fire and mega uplod. but still got the problem.. i extract the zip file to the pt folder the move the program along with other pt files like game.exe etc etc. still this prob appers "the application failed to iniatilized properly (0x0000135) . click ok to terminate" any ideA? i tried to open it also in diffrent directory.. same prob..

Quote Originally Posted by phi_318829 View Post
    im having problem here.. i download this already from media fire and mega uplod. but still got the problem.. i extract the zip file to the pt folder the move the program along with other pt files like game.exe etc etc. still this prob appers "the application failed to iniatilized properly (0x0000135) . click ok to terminate" any ideA? i tried to open it also in diffrent directory.. same prob..
    Sounds like you need to update your .NET Framework
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

i think u should PM me the source =D

Quote Originally Posted by phi_318829 View Post
    Maybe you renamed you wav folder before to put the music off (i did it and this prog didn't work too).
    If you did, it should created you a new wav folder, just delete it and rename back the other folder (the old one) then the program should work.

Well i tryed remove the music with this prog, and it only removed the music on the first page when u have to enter your ID and pass but i still had all map music.
    So i just renamed back my wav folder to turn the music off but this way i miss some sounds, it would be better if it worked

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast